• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum members vs. zombies

33 posts in this topic

Very cool indeed. How fun would that be to have a comic with all the characters around here being the heros in a zombie story.

2011_06_zombie_vs_salsa_net.jpg

That's perfect, except Steve's right arm isn't that big.

Yeah, Steve was mad that there also wasn't quite the right amount of "rubberiness" to the wrist.

2011_06_zombie_vs_salsa_net.jpg

That's perfect, except Steve's right arm isn't that big.

Yeah, Steve was mad that there also wasn't quite the right amount of "rubberiness" to the wrist.

lol

Very cool indeed. How fun would that be to have a comic with all the characters around here being the heros in a zombie story.

It's a zombie story...always need more 'Red Shirts'. :devil:

THESE ARE soooooooooooooooooooo frick'n AWESOME!!!!

What does your friend charge for pieces in general? I would LOVE to have something like this done sometime of myself and some friends in a single frame. Wow, these are cooooooool. :insane:

- bounty

I don't know if he's doing any commissions right now; he's currently working on a GN for Oni Press, as well as being a full-time instructor at AI in Atlanta. Our project is on hold until things settle down a bit as it is.

Feel free to check out his site and email him praise if you feel so inclined, though; Pat's website. His blog often shows his work in progress, from thumbnails, to pencils, and finally inks. Very interesting if you're into the artistic process. Here's the pencils & final inks to a page for his current Oni project:

CD_31.jpg

CD_31.jpg

From the blog:

"This is the latest pencil page from my graphic novel. I got sick pleasure from drawing the bits of brains spurting out the back of the guy's head. Does that make me evil?"

:roflmao:

(thumbs u