• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Bird Catches the Worm Sale (One dozen books GA,SA,BA)

33 posts in this topic

Good Morning; This is my early bird catches the worm sale...(early for me anyway)... (shrug)

Offering about a dozen books this morning, various stuff, all very cheap, so maybe you can use something offered here and not spend very much. :wishluck:

I use extra large scans, so all flaws are magnified, this is so you can see what you are getting. Keep this in mind.

:rulez:

The :takeit: trumps all PMs. Prefer Paypal (gift option) as payment, but I will work with all Boardies on other forms of payment (Money Orders, or checks).

Shipping will be $4.95 via Priority Mail...anywhere in the United States, and $4.95 shipped (1st Class) to Canada.

Order as many of the books I offer for the same $4.95 shipping (1 book or up to 12 books).

Thanks in advance for looking. I'll be here on and off today, so if you have any questions send me a PM....(I'll answer it as soon as possible). (thumbs u

1st book will be up in about 15 min. or so.

Fantasy Masterpieces #11 VG (4.0). Last issue in the run. Spine is intact, no spine split. Just a little dirty.

Great GA reprints, and a few SA included too.

Overstreet Price is: $10.00 in VG. My price is $3.60.

fantasymasterpieces11.jpg

Marvel Collector's Item Classics #4 VG/FN. Flat & Tight, really nice except it has some staining (foxing?) especially on the back cover.

Overstreet price in VG $10.00 & FN $15.00. My price is $3.60.

mcic4.jpg

mcic4bc.jpg

Marvel Collector's Item Classics #7 VG/FN (5.0). Glossy, a little scuff mark at the upper left corner, nice presentable copy. Much nicer in hand.

Overstreet Price in VG $5.00 in FN $15.00. My price $3.60.

mcic7.jpg

Police Action #7 VG- (3.5).A couple of large creases, small piece missing lower left corner, see scan. Interior, no problems. Nice pages, and centerfold still intact.Last Issue in the run.

Overstreet price in VG $22.00. My price :news: this is SOLD!!!!

policeaction7.jpg

Real Life Comics #25 GD (2.0). Alex Schomburg cover. Bottom of cover is torn, tape (two small pieces) has been applied to the inside cover in an attempt to repair the tear (not by me..haaa). Also a sizable piece missing at the lower corner of the spine (see scan). Offered at a discount.

Overstreet price is $15.00 in GD. My price is $5.49.

reallife25.jpg

reallife25innercover.jpg

Police Action #7 VG- (3.5).A couple of large creases, small piece missing lower left corner, see scan. Interior, no problems. Nice pages, and centerfold still intact.Last Issue in the run.

Overstreet price in VG $22.00. My price $5.49.

policeaction7.jpg

:takeit:

Strange Adventures #218 VF (8.0). This copy has exceptionally bright colors (cannot tell from the scan), and if not for two very small creases at the lower right corner and a couple of hairline creases at the spine it would grade NM- (9.2).

Overstreet price in VF $14.00. My price $7.20.

strangeadvs218.jpg

Overstreet price in VG $22.00. My price $5.49.

policeaction7.jpg

:takeit:

A double winner!!! ^^^^ Thanks Godquest!!!!

Marvel Collector's Item Classics #7 VG/FN (5.0). Glossy, a little scuff mark at the upper left corner, nice presentable copy. Much nicer in hand.

mcic7.jpg

Is that an alternate cover of Hulk 5? I have never seen that one.

mcic7.jpg

Is that an alternate cover of Hulk 5? I have never seen that one.

No, it's a page from the interior of Hulk #5, just showing the interior page breaking out from the #5 cover. That issue (Hulk #5) had two stories and the story reprinted in this issue of MCIC does not feature Tyrannus (the villian on the cover)...so Marvel used the break-out picture to hide the Tyrannus cover since that story is not featured in this issue. I hope I explained that in simple form....I can get too complicated sometimes...haaa

edit:By the way they did the same thing with the Strange Tales issue too, since they reprinted just the Dr. Strange story and not the Torch story. Dr. Strange did not appear on a ST cover until #118 I think....