• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc. DC's, Marvels Part 1 & Part 2 Now 25 - 40% off

121 posts in this topic

PLAYBOY April 2002 $1.00 Superb articles, fashion tips, advise and cartoons. Bump on lower edge of mag. Doesn't effect Lennox Lewis interview.

pboyapr2002.jpg

IRON FIST 3 VG+ $1.00 SOLD! Watch as Iron Fist declares "The City's Not For Burning". Jaunty John Byrne art. Contains intact, Marvel Value stamp #32 featuring Thor!

ironfist3.jpg

BIZARRE ADVENTURES 25 VF+ $4.00 Gulacy, Rogers, Golden and oh my! Lethal ladies, indeed! Sweet copy

:takeit:

SOLD!

:hi: Thanks for the purchase and keeping the morning hours worthwhile! :hi:

Might not get out of the 60's today and tommorrow. This after temps >100 on Monday and Tuesday. Minnesota, the state of extremes!

BIZARRE ADVENTURES 25 VF+ $4.00 Gulacy, Rogers, Golden and oh my! Lethal ladies, indeed! Sweet copy

SOLD!

:hi: Thanks for the purchase and keeping the morning hours worthwhile! :hi:

Might not get out of the 60's today and tommorrow. This after temps >100 on Monday and Tuesday. Minnesota, the state of extremes!

I hear ya. A/C in my office was broken the first part of this week. Temps 100+, surly patients, surlier Heath...made for unpleasant city.

Hope the morning is treating you well now that the weather is more tolerable :)

105 to 68 to 54 tonight....

Yup, the overnight lows really dropped off nice.

Couple more listings before the wife has me running some errands :cry:

doh! just look her right in the eye, standing tall and with a stern voice tell her , yes dear - anything you need... :):sumo:

doh! just look her right in the eye, standing tall and with a stern voice tell her , yes dear - anything you need... :):sumo:

Spoken like a true newlywed. :baiting:

:roflmao:

Well. you're not far off. After 30+ years of marriage and 4 children (3 that still live with us), I know my place.

I'm not hen-pecked, but I do mind well.

Spoken like a true newlywed. :baiting:

(thumbs u (worship)

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 123 Good $8.00 Odin and The Absorbing Man, Loki and a scary witch doctor. Plenty of wear but complete and attached at staples.

jim123.jpg

AVENGERS KING-SIZE SPECIAL 3 VG/FN $6.00 Contains the rousing reprint of when Captain America joins the Avengers from Avengers #4. Good luck finding this jewel at your local LCS - the original is mega hot and will only get more so in the coming year -- but that's not all --- also a part of this tremendous tome is the "Origin of The Red Skull", "Lest Tyranny Triumph" and "The Sentinel and the Spy" from Tales of Suspense 66-68 respectively ---- arguably Stan and Jack in at their peak on this mag. Horrible Hitler makes multiple appearances in these issues as well. Other than the diagonal cover crease a sharp mag.

avengking3.jpg

GIANT-SIZE SPIDER-MAN 6 VG $3.00 Last issue of the stupendous series. Superb reprint from Spidey Annual 4. Also includes special bonus features like, a two-page spread at the Coffee Barn, a coffee shop hang-out where the likes of Peter, Harry, Flash Thompson, Gwen, Mary Jane, Aunt May and many others mingle together in a totally unrealistic yet groovy way, an inside look at what the well-dressed Spider-Man will wear, an exhibition of Spidey's greatest talents, even a dynamite two-page spread of the Amazing Spidey's ''favorite foes". There's eight of them, can you name them all?

giantsizespidey6.jpg