• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed thanks for all the purchases

66 posts in this topic

I was going to post these last five after the kids went to bed but they're playing outside so let's finish it up!!

Amazing Spider-man 207 CGC 9.6 off-white to white pages $20 :news:sold to dc eng

scan0001-9.jpg

scan0002-8.jpg

Thanks for all the purchases so far. One thing that I wasn't aware of was the postal strike in Canada. For those people who have purchased in Canada would Fedex be a option for shipping?

I have a few more books for tonight them I going to wind this down once I finish up and get everything out I may do a modern Drek thread.

Wouldn't be concerned with the postal strike...its only 1 plant that doesn't sort every couple of days and there have been very minimal delays because of it.

Thanks for all the purchases so far. One thing that I wasn't aware of was the postal strike in Canada. For those people who have purchased in Canada would Fedex be a option for shipping?

I have a few more books for tonight them I going to wind this down once I finish up and get everything out I may do a modern Drek thread.

Wouldn't be concerned with the postal strike...its only 1 plant that doesn't sort every couple of days and there have been very minimal delays because of it.

Good to know I want to make sure everyone gets their stuff

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Warlock 15 CGC 9.6 WHITE Pages $45 **ON HOLD**

Man-Thing 19 CGC 9.8 OFF-White to White Pages $80 (Western Penn Pedigree)

Page 2:

Detective Comics 500 CGC 9.8 White Pages This book is down up all over the place on GPA but I think $50 is fair

Fantastic Four 140 CGC 9.6 Off-white to White $75 **ON HOLD**

Amazing Spider-Man 126 CGC 9.2 White Pages $55

WereWolf by Night 8 CGC 9.2 Off-White pages $25

Page 3:

Avengers 12 CGC 7.5 Off-white to White $100

Fantastic Four 79 CGC 9.0 White pages $45

Strange Tales 165 CGC 8.5 White pages $35

Page 5:

Uncanny X-men 94 CGC 7.5 off-white to white $310

Man-thing 7 CGC 9.6 off-white to white $25

Thanks Ken Also the books on hold are gone too just waiting to hear back from a boardy

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Warlock 15 CGC 9.6 WHITE Pages $45 **ON HOLD**

Man-Thing 19 CGC 9.8 OFF-White to White Pages $80 (Western Penn Pedigree)

Page 2:

Detective Comics 500 CGC 9.8 White Pages This book is down up all over the place on GPA but I think $50 is fair

Fantastic Four 140 CGC 9.6 Off-white to White $75 **ON HOLD**

Amazing Spider-Man 126 CGC 9.2 White Pages $55sold

WereWolf by Night 8 CGC 9.2 Off-White pages $25

Page 3:

Avengers 12 CGC 7.5 Off-white to White $100 sold

Fantastic Four 79 CGC 9.0 White pages $45

Strange Tales 165 CGC 8.5 White pages $35sold

Page 5:

Uncanny X-men 94 CGC 7.5 off-white to white $310

Man-thing 7 CGC 9.6 off-white to white $25