• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed thanks for all the purchases

66 posts in this topic

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Man-Thing 19 CGC 9.8 OFF-White to White Pages $80 (Western Penn Pedigree)

Page 2:

Detective Comics 500 CGC 9.8 White Pages This book is down up all over the place on GPA but I think $50 is fair

WereWolf by Night 8 CGC 9.2 Off-White pages $25

Page 5:

Uncanny X-men 94 CGC 7.5 off-white to white $310

Thanks for the recap Ken

All invoices have been sent. Half the books are packed and ready to go as payments come in. Thanks for all the purchases and I'll leave this thread open probably til Friday to see if any of the four left will move. And there are a couple of these I really don't mind keeping anyhow :sumo: If I did miss anyone or anything just let me know.

Thanks a bunch guys and gals----------------Joe

I'm going to go ahead and Close up Shop. Thanks for all who purchased and just popped in to take a look. I have everything ready to go. So as the payments come in books will go out ASAP.

Again thanks for everyone who made my first sales thread a lot of fun and a lot of work. Maybe I'll do a more modern thread a month or two down the road. My house is overflowing with Marvel Drek :frustrated: