• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con Recap

129 posts in this topic

So this was my 1st time actually doing this at a Con. Was a little lost in the beginning on who to try and get, even having my list with me. Here are the pics before submitting them to CGC.(Sorry ahead of time, some of them had the flash go on them.

Mike Lilly

IMG_0597.jpg

Sara Richard

IMG_0589.jpg

(thought this one came out awesome. Especially with the gold. She told me she just got them in when she was doing it, and was excited to use them for this)

Eric Canete

IMG_0614.jpg

Love this one!

congrats :golfclap: awesome sketches

Bummed I missed HeroesCon this year but a HUGE thank you to PeterPalmer for getting me a "must have" Captain America sketch

Edex (McGuinness & Vines)

McGuinnessCap.jpg

That right there was no small feat! Ed was slammed all weekend, huge line every time I walked by at least.

No Ed's line was crazy all 3 days. Super Super nice guy. .e and my brother got 1 each day and Dex to ink em. No witness tho bc he was sketching right then. Epting was late friday but I got on his list for a Doom on a blank and a Black Knight headshot. Pics coming soon

Here's the EVS that he posted on facebook. He sent me an email telling me its mine. As always, his stuff is always detailed.

254302_103145073113107_100002528435075_22989_5017226_n.jpg

I was helping at Ethan's and Billy Tucci's booths all weekend. Ethan came in late on Saturday feeling bad and within 30 minutes had to go off to a panel. When he came back he looked like hell and said he felt pretty bad. I called his wife and she took him home. I called her later that night to ask if he was coming on Sunday and she said she doubted it because he had a 103 degree fever.

Surprise, surprise, she called me Sunday morning and said he was coming in around noon. He got some sleep, was feeling better and got up early to finish off a bunch of sketches. By the time I left on Sunday (5 PM) his list was done -- something like 20 sketches.

Glad you like it. :thumbsup: