• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting Strategy in Pedigreecomics JUne auction

109 posts in this topic

Well, maybe they had souls at some point. It's bleached and pressed tree pulp. Maybe it had a soul when it was a tree. If it did, it's definitely been pressed out of it by the time it rolls off the printing press as a comic book.

Well, maybe they had souls at some point. It's bleached and pressed tree pulp. Maybe it had a soul when it was a tree. If it did, it's definitely been pressed out of it by the time it rolls off the printing press as a comic book.
I have never seen a tree with a soul. They all have hearts though. (thumbs u

Ugh. :boo:

Ugh. :boo:

If there's anything else you want to know about trees, just ask! :grin:

Unfortunately, this is what happens when bigtime money is involved. I dont care how great a guy you supposedly are, big $$$$ is VERY tempting sometimes. The things ive read on here about supposedly VERY respected members of the community are mind boggling :ohnoez:

Can you give us some examples?

I just read a 50 page thread someone linked about a certain guy who advertises on here and restores books that definitely made me want to never bid in an auction of his (thumbs u

Link?

...like to hear from both sides before I reach any sort of conclusion...

Fine. I'm assuming there's another side to the disbarment that Doug forgot to raise...at the disbarment. meh

And that his account had been hacked when he admitted here that he sent GPA false information. meh

Whilst your experiences have been good, by continuing to do business with somebody that lacks the ethics that Doug does, you are basically saying to him 'it's alright to be a shyster so long as I don't suffer'.

You are also helping keep him in business, which is to the detriment of all.

Stop haranguing the guy. There are a lot of people on these boards who still do business with Doug. He`s entitled to do so without being harassed.

He`s been duly warned, so if he later does have any problems, then you can say "I told you so" as many times as you want.

There is a very nice list and you can start with many of the members of this board such as:

BlazingBob

Nick aka FT

Gator

RichieBedrock

Andy, GA Collectables

MCMiles

Joeypost

Pretty funny seeing Nick and Joe in the same list.