• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.6 MULTIPLE HOWARD THE DUCK ISSUES - now $90 SHIPPED USA for ALL!

12 posts in this topic

HOWARD THE DUCK SWEET LOVE SALE !

heartgifs.gif

- 1st :takeit: in the thread gets them!

- FREE SHIP USA, out of USA is going to cost more.

- NO probies or pubies, which are one in the same until you get your in order.

- PAYPAL ONLY, please.

On a side note, I'm trying to finish my Marvel Star Wars collection. Will trade a 9.6 Howard shipped for a 9.6 Star Wars shipped. (Really looking for #50 - 55).

howardtheduck.jpg

$23 EACH SHIPPED USA !

...or

ALL FIVE BOOKS, $100 $90 SHIPPED USA!

Also note, if someone buys one individually, then the group deal is null... but surely you knew that... surely.

HOWARD THE DUCK # 8 - CGC 9.6 - OWTWP

HOWARD THE DUCK # 6 - CGC 9.6 - WP

HOWARD THE DUCK # 14 - CGC 9.6 - WP

HOWARD THE DUCK # 7 - CGC 9.6 - WP

HOWARD THE DUCK # 3 - CGC 9.6 - WP

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

Nice little set of books, at a nice price!

PM sent.

PM answered but Canada post rate guessing I'm not too good at. If anyone reading this has shipped 5 slabs to Canada from the states via 1st class boxed mail, please chime in on a approximate ship cost so me and Chris can get more educated on cost. Thanks all.

Nice little set of books, at a nice price!

PM sent.

Well I think Chris passed on the lot due to the fact that I couldn't get him an accurate quote to ship five slabs to Canada quick enough.

Rather than let another foreign sale get lost... lets do this. Shipping to Canada for this lot will be $40. The difference (if any) will be refunded as soon as I get it shipped out. How's that for quick, painless and simple.