• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

She-Hulk #2...

5 posts in this topic

This is going to be an EXCELLENT series. I laughed my off! Great storyline, nice art, nothing like what you would expect - I was thoroughly entertained. I think this issue surpassed #1 thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Love the name of the law firm also... 27_laughing.gif

thumbsup2.gif

It was the last book I read this week and it was the best positive surprise. It was definitely better than the first issue- and I liked the first issue a lot. It's a great little series. I hope it sticks around for a while.

I thought it was ok. Not bad, not great, just ok. As a lawyer, I tend to get unreasonably annoyed at comic stories about lawyers though, because they never get the courtroom stuff or the law right. I mean jeez -- Marvel has a general counsel and several inside counsel. Can't they just run some of these legal concepts by these guys first to make sure they're getting stuff right? Or maybe hire a local lawyer on a contract basis as a legal consultant to read stories and check them for accuracy? (Come to think of it, they should have done that for the DD movie too. Still can't figure out what that trial was about.)

Anyway, what probably would have been a much better story for me was marred a bit by this peculiar thing I have about law-related comic stories. If Frank Miller could get it right in DD 25 years ago, it ain't impossible.