• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Daring Mystery #4,Tec 102,Fantasy 15,JLA 1, Avengers 4, USA 6

39 posts in this topic

PMed All graded books.

Good grief. doh! I've had a the pleasure of receiving such PM's. If the asking price for a book is $1,500 you can expect an offer starting at $500. meh

And no small talk/polite how ya doing,nothing except the low ball offer! :sumo:

PMed All graded books.

Good grief. doh! I've had a the pleasure of receiving such PM's. If the asking price for a book is $1,500 you can expect an offer starting at $500. meh

:o

Now I understand why he gets ignored a lot

What a guy lol

PMed All graded books.

$5 (shipped). :insane:lol

you know, many people would call you crazy for buying a comic book for thousands of dollars, so excuse me for saving some money, jerks.

Typically, the prices on the forum sales threads are already lower than you'll find elsewhere due to the lack of transaction costs. The price drops make these issues very competitive.

Try making offers on similar books on Heritage and expect to get ignored completely by the sellers, as they DO have transaction costs of 10%.

Really wants the JLA 1 :( someone buy it k thx.

The JLA 1 is a good price. If I didn't already have one in that range, I'd get it.

Agreed its a good price. Same grade with Slightly brittle pages went for $865. And this book presents much nicer IMO.

who are you referring to?

|

As I quoted you, it should be readily apparent that I was referring to you. His prices are very competitive. Pitching a temper tantrum isn't going to do you any good.