• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Night/Living Dead and Batman #608

8 posts in this topic

have a few books here. Hopefully, someone will be interested in these. As usual, the :takeit: trumps everything. Feel free to contact me and make an offer, but if someone posts the :takeit: in the thread, then that trumps.

All books will be $5.00 to ship regardless of number

First up.

Batman #608 1st and 2nd Prints. Please be advised that the 2nd print has one spine tick on the front and the back, but aside from that is a very clean book, and that the first print is NM. Asking $40

KGrHqUOKjcE3JK0e7BN4JsoTQ2_3.jpg

2nd.

Night of the Living Dead #1 (and a lot of variants) Asking $30.00 for all of them.

1. Night of the Living Dead Issue #1

2. Issue One Classic Black and White

3. Issue 1 wrap

4. Issue 1 auxillary (1500 Limited Edition)

5. Issue 1 Holiday Special

6. Issue 1 GORE

As a bonus, I will also throw in

7. Issue THREE classic black and white.

KGrHqMOKkME27iqSeZ6BN4JYniz_3.jpg

KGrHqQOKiYE2qoF6YlBN4JY7HdUQ_3.jpg

KGrHqQOKpEE25vTwFQ0BN4JYvM2p_3.jpg

KGrHqJiwE3QOYjB7BN4JYqn8-Q_3.jpg

KGrHqEOKkME23DObUnQBN4JYzU5Q_3.jpg

KGrHqVlUE3HtDJHbiBN4JY2yLYw_3.jpg

And here is a special #3 Variant

KGrHqRgwE29UFF2qEBN4JbNJbHQ_3.jpg

Really? Less than 24 hours? Wow

well when its been that long and no one has posted anything, or even sent a PM, I can pretty much assure that no one is going to want them. I mean, PM me if you want something, its listed cheaper here than eBay.

Patience is a virtue my friend.

The same thing happened when I started to sell here. People will get to know you and trust you just as long as you're willing to be patient and wait.

well when its been that long and no one has posted anything, or even sent a PM, I can pretty much assure that no one is going to want them. I mean, PM me if you want something, its listed cheaper here than eBay.

Don't assume no one wants them. In less than a day, MANY folks who regularly browse around here probably haven't even seen them yet.

Don't assume no one wants them. In less than a day, MANY folks who regularly browse around here probably haven't even seen them yet.

+1, You must be patient...plus, many people are just waiting for a price drop :)