• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Reboot & Renumbering: Any Impact on GA / SA / BA Keys?

10 posts in this topic

Greetings, all. Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, I searched but didn't find anything…

With DC preparing its major reboot and renumbering, what effects (if any) will this have on the classic collectors and investors? Will the new emphasis on "younger" characters and stories make segments of the current readership more passionate about golden and silver era books and stories? Or will the classic eras be left in the dustbin of history? Would you predict a dip or upswing in the values of key gold and silver age books? From an investment point of view are you buying on this news or holding until it blows over? Are you inclined to buy more or potentially take losses based on this news?

I personally think that this stunt may be a good thing for attracting new readers but will have little effect on these older books. Thoughts? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Is Superman becomes single again, what about the marriage issue?

Does anyone see this as a permanent change, or testing the waters?

I hope he becomes single again, as just like Spider-man thats when he became boring and domesticated. Marriage is good but it`s more exciting when the heroes are single.Marriage limits them to explore other storylines. Like Superman has to ask Lois what to wear or Spider-man has to catch a bad guy quickly so he can get home and watch a soap with Mary Jane. Imagine James Bond married? lol