• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So Much for Using the REPORT SPAM/DUPLICATE Features on KIJIJI/CRAIGSLIST

3 posts in this topic

I don't know about you folks but it drives me nuts when people over-post on the on-line classifieds with duplicates/spam. Some local is spam-crazy. Rumour has it it's Gerry Ross (or one of his associates), according to a chap who answered an ad of mine and met with this seller... Either way, whoever it is won't leave a phone # or provide photos for the comics they claim to have, but they insist on having your phone#... In other words - sketchy and a waste of time if you ask me.

Someone please buy this person out so I can peruse these classifieds without seeing nothing but their ads. :pullhair:Take a look at the looooongg list of spam. I've been using the REPORT DUPLICATE/SPAM feature for months, but to no avail. I guess the poster is within the rules or this feature is useless. Couldn't the poster just post one ad with a list of books for sale and re-list it every few weeks?

These blasted ads are drowning everyone else's comic book-related ads. :P

Just my morning rant. meh

I don't provide a phone number anymore unless I have had some emails with the seller. There are too many listing that just collect email address and now they are doing it with phone numbers. I have had unwanted charges on my cell phone which I think goes back to Craigslist.