• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: X-Men #101 F/VF

6 posts in this topic

You need a VF/NM to go with the rest of your collection. smile.gif

I have one now...but it is in F- shape frown.gif After 5 days in these forums...You damn comic guys got me looking at every one of my comics to see what needs to be replaced!! lol!!

I have a few others I'd like to get in better shape that what I have. You see the one I drew on as a kid?

x-men_37_bad.jpg

had to replace it too.

I have one now...but it is in F- shape frown.gif After 5 days in these forums...You damn comic guys got me looking at every one of my comics to see what needs to be replaced!! lol!!

.....sigh.......it's what we do. confused-smiley-013.gif

You need a VF/NM to go with the rest of your collection. smile.gif

I have a few others I'd like to get in better shape that what I have. You see the one I drew on as a kid?

x-men_37_bad.jpg

had to replace it too.

Someone drew on mustaches on Maris and Mantle on the 1962 Home Run leaders card. And someone filled in Hank Arrons name like you did on X-Men with a pen. It happened to be Hank Arron's rookie. foreheadslap.gifmakepoint.gif