• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping from CGC regularly, which is better USPS or FEDEX

2 posts in this topic

Hey Hey,

Just recently got my SKETCH OPP FACILITATOR authorization (:whee:) and AUTHORIZED MEMBER DEALER approval (:whee::whee:) so I am going to be shipping alot more books to and from Sarasota. So, I am looking for some advice from the folks with more experience that me. Should I get a FEDEX acct(looks like they offer a discount, but I'm not sure of the criteria) or stick with the USPS option. Don't see a UPS option on the CGC submission form.

My shipments will primarily be one or two books per package as the SKETCH OPPs necessitate

Looking for the PROs and CONs of each hm

Thanks,

Mike

I have C.I.A. insurance on my collection. The policy has a large blanket coverage on books that I use Fedex with signature.

To me, the biggest expense about shipping back from CGC is the insurance costs associated with USPS. I find it is cheaper (and faster) to use Fedex ground.