• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbud's All Bronze all the time FS Thread 20% OFF ALL REMAINING BOOKS

230 posts in this topic

KULL 11 (A Beauty)

$8

Kull11.jpg

:takeit:

^^

In more ways than one. I have just always really liked Ploog's art. He is a big reason I got into comics too! Ralph Bakshi's "Wizards" was my favorite movie at the time and while visiting a Comic & Fantasy Store I asked is they had any Wizards stuff. After picking out some movie stills he showed me some sketches of Ploog's from the movie. Then he showed me Werewolf By Night #15 and i was a BIG Universal Monsters Fan too so just like that the seed had been planted.

Sorry for the trip down memory lane in your thread...

Hey! Everyone buy Jason's stuff! I know I have (and will).

KULL 11 (A Beauty)

$8

Kull11.jpg

:takeit:

^^

In more ways than one. I have just always really liked Ploog's art. He is a big reason I got into comics too! Ralph Bakshi's "Wizards" was my favorite movie at the time and while visiting a Comic & Fantasy Store I asked is they had any Wizards stuff. After picking out some movie stills he showed me some sketches of Ploog's from the movie. Then he showed me Werewolf By Night #15 and i was a BIG Universal Monsters Fan too so just like that the seed had been planted.

Sorry for the trip down memory lane in your thread...

Hey! Everyone buy Jason's stuff! I know I have (and will).

Hey Mark thanks for the kind words and I'd echo those as I was buying books off you on EBAY before I knew you were a CGC forum ember lol could have saved a bunch of fees.

Ok, that is it for this thread - Invoices are out and one final offer ...

TAKE 10% of all remaining books in the thread ...

TAKE 20% of of all remaining books in the thread if you've :takeit: in the thread already.

Thanks again,

Jason