• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective 230(1st Mad Hatter), VAULT OF HORROR 38 BOTH SOLD

10 posts in this topic

Hi, folks, I haven't been posting as much to the boards lately for personal health reasons, but hopefully that will be changing soon. Anyhow, here are two books that I recently upgraded for sale. USPS Priority shipping is 6.00. Overseas will be higher(please inquire before posting the :takeit: ). Books can be returned for any reason if not satisfied. Paypal is preferred, but checks and M.O. are also okay. First :takeit: gets it.

First up:

Detective Comics 230 April, 1956 First appearance of the Mad Hatter. Also retells the origin of the Martian Manhunter. 2.0 Cover is detached, small pieces out at top left corner by the DC logo, then another at the bottom right by Robin's leg, some small pieces out over the "ALL NEW STORIES" logo at the top of the book. Multiple small tears on the front and back cover.Book is complete. Pages are off white. OSPG price=65.00, my price= :news: SOLD :news:

scan-1.jpg

Scan0001-1.jpg

Splash Page:

Scan0002-1.jpg

VAULT OF HORROR 38 Typically great EC comic, with the classic story CATACOMBS! by Bernard Krigstein. Also includes stories by Jack Davis, Johnny Craig and Ghastly Graham Ingels. Has pen writing in the logo. Pages are off white(and are very nice and supple).4.0 OSPG=62.00 My price=:news:SOLD:news:

Scan0003-1.jpg

Scan0004.jpg

That was quick! I may have more books for sale later in the week, but right now I must say thanks to goldenacase. :)