• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O.T- Who is Darth Vader's father?

95 posts in this topic

My money is on Arnold, that guy gets around.

or Tiger... hm

Or Wiener.... hm hm

what people don't realize is that a politician with a last name like that

shouldn't surprise anyone that he's cheating on every level possible.

He just thought Monogamy was a type of wood...

and he proudly wanted to show it off.

:grin:

:roflmao:

or Tiger... hm

Or Wiener.... hm hm

Again you show how big of a tool you are. Just because someones last name is a synonym for a male body part doesnt and shouldnt surprise people when he does some of the stuff he does?

For example, just because my last name is Crooke should people automatically assume that I steal and cheat people? Or should I ever cheat/steal from someone they shouldnt be surprised due to my last name?

What a freaking tool you are Wally.

In revenge of the Sith, Palpatine tells him that Darth Plageus learnt of a power where he could manipulate midi chlorians to create life. It is therefore possible that any force user who learned this power could have manipulated the midi chlorians in Shmi Skywalker and created Anakin.

I was under the assumption that is what happened.

Where is the evidence for this though? And in what books or where is Plageus talked about? Is there a series that takes place during this time BBY that I have just missed?

or Tiger... hm

Or Wiener.... hm hm

Again you show how big of a tool you are. Just because someones last name is a synonym for a male body part doesnt and shouldnt surprise people when he does some of the stuff he does.

For example, just because my last name is Crooke should people automatically assume that I steal and cheat people? Or should I ever cheat/steal from someone they shouldnt be surprised due to my last name?

What a freaking tool you are Wally.

Well, he is Wally O'Toole. :shy:

Ok, here is a question for all the Star Wars fans out there:

Im currently reading Death Star and enjoying much more than I thought I would. Ok, so we all know how both the 1st and 2nd Death Star wound up. First one blown up around Yavin, and the second one around Endor.

When Alderaan was destroyed Obi Wan damn near fell apart. "It feels as though millions of voices cried out and then suddenly were silenced"

So, did Luke, Leia, Yoda, Vader etc have the same exerpience after either DS was blown up? Of course Yoda and Vader couldnt have felt it at teh 2nd DS.

The first DS had a compliment of over 1 million beings. Surely there were Force ripples that emanated from its destruction and subsequent loss of life?

Arex: A) The people on the DS weren't innocent (except for the independant contractors) and B) on the 2nd DS most were evacuating the premises as seen in Jedi.

JJ

I don't buy the innocent contractor view... if you bid on a job based on a set of plans titled "Death Star" you know who you are getting involved with!!!

Arex: A) The people on the DS weren't innocent (except for the independant contractors) and B) on the 2nd DS most were evacuating the premises as seen in Jedi.

JJ

Ill disagree with you on e and debate a little on b JJ.

a-Innocence doesnt matter. They are still part of the Force and such a massive loss of life would cause a "great disturbance" Also, I would dare say that outside of Tarkin and the upper echelon they were just mostly soldiers, fliers, navy members. Also, there was a huge civilian support staff on there as well. Surely we cant consider them to be on the evil side of life can we?

2-Even though people were leaving the 2nd DS how many could have actually gotten off? I know that the DSII was not complete like the 1st but I wonder how many were on there and conversely how many could have gotten off hm

JJ

I don't buy the innocent contractor view... if you bid on a job based on a set of plans titled "Death Star" you know who you are getting involved with!!!

Good point, but this construction was done is as much secrecy as possible. It is completely plausible that the job was bid out without the contractors having any clue as to the final goal of the construction or what it entailed.

Im currently reading Death Star and enjoying much more than I thought I would. Ok, so we all know how both the 1st and 2nd Death Star wound up. First one blown up around Yavin, and the second one around Endor.

When Alderaan was destroyed Obi Wan damn near fell apart. "It feels as though millions of voices cried out and then suddenly were silenced"

So, did Luke, Leia, Yoda, Vader etc have the same exerpience after either DS was blown up? Of course Yoda and Vader couldnt have felt it at teh 2nd DS.

The first DS had a compliment of over 1 million beings. Surely there were Force ripples that emanated from its destruction and subsequent loss of life?

Yoda, perhaps. Luke and Leia were not as attuned to the force as Obi Wan, so I doubt they'd feel the same disturbance. Great book, BBW. I love the way it all comes together with episode IV.

Yoda, perhaps. Luke and Leia were not as attuned to the force as Obi Wan, so I doubt they'd feel the same disturbance. Great book, BBW. I love the way it all comes together with episode IV.

That makes sense. Especially with Leia. She really doesnt start tuning in to the Force until well after she leaves as COS of the Alliance. And Yoda im sure felt it although there is no reference. Too powerful of a Force user not to feel it.

The Emperor was Vader's father.

Palpatine never learned his master's secrets. He killed Pleagus trecherously instead of surpassing him in The Force, as is the way with the Sith's "Rule of Two".

Is it even in the Sith Rule of Two to ever divulge all of their knowledge? The relationship between master and apprentice is both one of teaching and also at all times treachery. So it does make one wonder how much is help back from each master to student hm

The Emperor was Vader's father.

Palpatine never learned his master's secrets. He killed Pleagus trecherously instead of surpassing him in The Force, as is the way with the Sith's "Rule of Two".

Is it even in the Sith Rule of Two to ever divulge all of their knowledge? The relationship between master and apprentice is both one of teaching and also at all times treachery. So it does make one wonder how much is help back from each master to student hm

Depends on the two. Darth Bane was absoluely devoted to The Rule, and wants his apprentice to surpass him, thus ensuring the Sith are always in the most powerful hands.