• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Some Nice Raw Daredevils

23 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply. First :takeit: takes it. Shipping is included. All books shipped in mylar and full back. Let's go:

Daredevil #32 (Sep 1967). I'm calling this an 7.5 - a slight, small circular indent to the right of the exclamation point that slightly breaks color. Some faint bends to rear that would press out. o/w very nice. Guide is around $35. I say $20.

DD32.jpg

DD32_rear.jpg

Daredevil #34 (Oct 1967). A real nice copy. Faint indentations running horizontally inder "The Man Without Fear" and also right above the "To Squash a Beetle" box. Appears to be production related. 9.0 overall. Guide is $62. I say $40.

DD34.jpg

DD34_rear.jpg

Daredevil #38 (Mar 1968). Really nice. Some small bends by lower spine that would press out and a small area of color missing toward the center (possibly production related). 8.5 overall Guide is around $50. I say $30

DD38.jpg

DD38_rear.jpg

Daredevil #39 (Apr 1968). Very nice copy. Deep purple color. Some very small bends (pressable) by the bottom spine that very faintly break color. Rear cover has some bends that would press out 8.0 overall because of that. Guide is $39. I say $20

DD39.jpg

DD39_rear.jpg

Daredevil #40 (May 1968). Very nice copy. Some minor wear to lower spine. Very small, light vetical bend at upper front cover (non-color breaking). 8.5 overall. Guide is around $50. I say $30

DD40.jpg

DD40_rear.jpg