• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batch of Misc Items For Sale!! HCs, SCs, Art Books, Sketchbooks, Reprint Books,

75 posts in this topic

I am offering a nice batch of misc items tonight, will range from the 1960s through early 90s.

I accept :takeit: via post or PM, timestamp wins.

Shipping in US is $6 for 1st item, PM for more or International shipping. Payment due within 7 days unless arranged before "I'll Take It". I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders).

Please do not edit :takeit: posts.

NOTE: Condition on the mah\jority of these are like new or with only minor shelf wear unless noted.

First up...

Comix: A History of Comics in America by Les Daniels HC $15 2nd printing, 1971, just very light minor wear to DJ, nice copy

12414.jpg

Fantastic Science-Fiction Art 1926-1954 SC (Ballantine 1975) $15 measures 8.75" x 11.75", hint of shelf wear only SOLD!!

12356.jpg

Complete Pogo Comics Volume 1 & 3 (Eclipse 1989, 1990) $30 Vol.1 is a hardcover, Vol.3 is a softcover SOLD!!

12344.jpg

Tales of the Mysterious Traveler by Steve Ditko SC (Eclipse 1990) $20 measures 8.5" x 11", reprints stories from Tales of the Mysterious Traveler between 1956-59 SOLD!!

12359.jpg

Peter Jones: Solar Wind SC (Perigee (1980) $10 measures 8.5" x 11.5", sticker upper left was safely removed with minor shadow left

12352.jpg

Teen-Aged Dope Slaves and Reform School Girls SC (Eclipse, 1989) $10 very small (3/8") light corner crease otherwise like new SOLD!!

12411.jpg