• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre code, Pre Hero, Richie Rich, Adams, etc.....BARGAINS...WSF 29 Reduced

25 posts in this topic

Picked up a small stack at the last Richmond show....They all range from good to fine, and while not high grade, the cover stock and PQ is real nice on all but the JIM 64. Due to the low cost of these it's probably not worth shipping out of the USA.....which will be 6 dollars per lot, combined shipping not a problem. Scans are going to be coming up tommorrow...."I'll take it" pending scan is OK. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Adams lot ( Detective 404(vg-), 405(vg+), 407(g++), Batman 219(g-...piece out cvr.) ....$30

Marvel Tales 151 (vg) nicer but moisture damage....Everett cover and story...$ 30

Richie Rich 6 (g'vg) cat claw damage back cover, 7 cents written on cover....$ 25

Richie Rich 13 (fine-).......$ 30

Crime Suspensestories 6 (g+)....nicer but tape full length of spine, restapled....$25

Confessions of Love 4 (g) ...small tape inside...Cole, Disbrow....$ 10

Mystery in Space (vg) nicer but foxing....$ 25

Journey into Mystery 64 (g) nicer but tanning and tape inside $ 10

Journey into Mystery 71 (vg) nicer but restapled on back cover....$ 30

Journey into Mystery 118 (g+) .....$ 15

Richie Rich 13

scan0017-2.jpg

:takeit: Is the top staple popped?

Actually, it is. I hadn't noticed it before.....how about $ 30 shipping included? GOD BLESS...

Richie Rich 13

:takeit: Is the top staple popped?

Actually, it is. I hadn't noticed it before.....how about $ 30 shipping included? GOD BLESS...

Deal!

This one is more than just a pretty face....filled with AWESOME stories and art. I'd call it a very solid fine....I've seen CGC 6.5's that aren't any nicer.... $ 300

scan0001-17.jpg

scan0002-19.jpg