• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre code, Pre Hero, Richie Rich, Adams, etc.....BARGAINS...WSF 29 Reduced

25 posts in this topic

This one is more than just a pretty face....filled with AWESOME stories and art. I'd call it a very solid fine....I've seen CGC 6.5's that aren't any nicer.... $ 300

scan0001-17.jpg

drool!

(worship)

This one is more than just a pretty face....filled with AWESOME stories and art. I'd call it a very solid fine....I've seen CGC 6.5's that aren't any nicer.... $ 300

scan0001-17.jpg

:takeit:

That's a beaut. :applause:

scan0001-17.jpg

^^ The color on this one is nicer than the scan indicates. The cover stock is almost white so there's no dulling of the beautiful subtleness of the art. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u