• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can you remove a color touch?

251 posts in this topic

I can't stop playing with Photobucket.
248719_10150215602077860_785117859_6888102_7062928_n.jpg

...OHH,...OHH,...OHHH!!!...I love this game!,...it's find Greggy!!!...is he the one in the back hanging from the tree??!!

f'n the gregg. :headbang:

Do you think he would know what to do with a large stack of cash and hot chicks?

...OHH,...OHH,...OHHH!!!...I love this game!,...it's find Greggy!!!...is he the one in the back hanging from the tree??!!

Do you think he would know what to do with a large stack of cash and hot chicks?

Who wouldn't? (shrug)

Have them go down to the LCS pick up Wednesdays books, and then allow you to dictate clever mess on these boards to them while they type in Wonder Women costumes..........or use it for bail money after you get arrested for the depravity that took place in your hotel room with said females.

Either way it's a win.

Who wouldn't? (shrug)

Have them go down to the LCS pick up Wednesdays books, and then allow you to dictate clever mess on these boards to them while they type in Wonder Women costumes..........or use it for bail money after you get arrested for the depravity that took place in your hotel room with said females.

Either way it's a win.

lol....I will just say check your local statutes.

Is this a members only thread, or can anyone jump in here? :whee:

I suppose if you have any dirt on me this is the place to put it.

(shrug)

I don't have any dirt on you other than that that is known. I do know Nik and have some original art he sent me as that is the man he is. YES present tense cause a man with that character is here always. I am sick that you even mentioned the mans name in a BS thread like this.

I sent you PM, when I got the privilege back zzz, welcoming you to the game.

Here is the game. Did you chop off a color touch corner PLOD for a "Few a Dollars More." Eastwood, Spaghetti Western (thumbs u

That is a yes or no question. Answer as such and save the banter.

Yeah, I'll wait......................................

Old news man,time to move forward. :eyeroll:

yeah. the news is old. maybe you should turn into the weather. it's predictable. :eyeroll:

i don't think it's possible. but when people really CAN start turning into the weather, i'm going to want to be the weather in san diego. it's really nice.

but when people really CAN start turning into the weather, i'm going to want to be the weather in san diego. it's really nice.

Chicago, you blowhard.

(shrug)

I don't have any dirt on you other than that that is known. I do know Nik and have some original art he sent me as that is the man he is. YES present tense cause a man with that character is here always. I am sick that you even mentioned the mans name in a BS thread like this.

Here is the game. Did you chop off a color touch corner PLOD for a "Few a Dollars More." Eastwood, Spaghetti Western (thumbs u

yeah. the news is old. maybe you should turn into the weather. it's predictable. :eyeroll:

i don't think it's possible. but when people really CAN start turning into the weather, i'm going to want to be the weather in san diego. it's really nice.

I did'nt reply to his post last night because all he wanted to do is bait me into an argument,better not to play with D-bag cyber bullies. hm

(shrug)

well, what do I say was an 18hr day for me. did you think i meant "tune into" rather than turn? i'll let you use common sense to figure it out. been another long day for me. :acclaim:

(shrug)

I did'nt reply to his post last night because all he wanted to do is bait me into an argument,better not to play with D-bag cyber bullies. hm

lol

was never after an argument and no one needs to "bait you into one" for shizzle.

gonna go loose sleep over this now (thumbs u