• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DALE ROBERTS COMICS @ WW PHILLY! FREE PRESSING, NEW COLLECTION

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys! Lots of news here. So lets get to it.

Dale Roberts Comics @ booths 539/541 WW Philly

I have just picked up a little over 5 boxes of Golden Age & 1950s books, consisting of High Grade Atlas, low to mid grade GGA, Pre-code horror, Classic Covers, Nedors, Fiction House (ranging from high grade to low grade), Fawcetts, and quite a bit of Timely/Atlas/Marvel Teen humor including some beautiful Millies.

I also have 1 box of new high grade Silver Age stuff including Spideys, Neal Adams books, Werewolf, Wonder Woman, Strange Adventures, etc.

And I just got in about 50 new slabs, mostly early 60s Marvels, but also some stuff like a Hulk #181 CGC 9.8, AS #129 8.0, etc.

Big announcement! CFP Comics will be using my booth as home base for dropoffs for pressing. To coincide with this, Joe and I are going to offer FREE PRESSING on any book purchased from me, which is valued at over $50.00. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity.

See you all in Philly.

Dale