• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs are back time for a sale! What's left PG 4!

34 posts in this topic

Would anyone be interested in some raw Archies? Betty & Veronica # 1 in rough shape, Life with Archie # 4 and maybe a few others? Let me know and I'll see about scans.

(thumbs u

Well I was a little off with the names but here is what I have scans of. I will add more this evening when I get home from work:

Betty & Me # 1 - $40 (The cover is really rough shape but I never see this book ever) If you want more pics PM

1203149886_Q7rhQ-X2.jpg

Betty & Me # 2 - $20 (I would guess maybe 7.0, possibly higher but nothing higher than 8.0 probably)

1203149881_iuGJH-X2.jpg

how is it that the moment i say "i'm done for a while" someone puts up a book like the damn conan nude!

nice books!

Thanks, and you know "a while" is such a relative term. That could just mean you stopped for dinner.... :lol: You know you want it.....

lol so true! I have until Friday I see...

If anyone wants to make any offers on the remaining books between now and say 7 pm tomorrow night feel free to PM me. After that I will be moving the remaining books to Ebay. Thanks to all the buyers!

Ok, so here is a wrap up of what is left and some temporary reduced pricing because everything that doesn't sell before tomorrow afternoon I will list on Ebay.

Amazing Spider-man 299 CGC 9.2 $35

Amazing Spider-man 312 CGC 9.4 $15

Amazing Spider-man 313 CGC 9.4 $15

Crossfire # 12 (Dave Stevens Cover) CGC 9.2 $25

Dead@17 #2 (Viper limited print run) CGC 9.4 $30

Grimm Fairy Tales # 57 Mega Con Day variant limited to 500 CGC 9.8 $50

Fantastic Four #122 Signature Series Stan Lee CGC 6.5 $80

Adventures of Superman # 625 Signature Series Michael Turner CGC 9.6 $60

Sanford Greene Hardback sketchbook $15

Garrett Blair original Legionnaire art $15

Scott Blair original Black Widow $15

Freebies still apply and there are still plenty! Make me an offer if you don't like my pricing :)