• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quality Comix: Can anyone reach Brent?

104 posts in this topic

Roy, I think I once heard you on your cell phone at a convention, talking to Lou I believe, and you were instructing her on looking up a book in GPA. This new information about not having the internet confirms it. Funny !

Yup, I used to get her to help me if I was stuck on something. That's why I got the Tablet. It's much like an iPad and gives me access when I need it.

Now she doesn't have to stay chained to the hotel room desk.

:devil:

I beg to differ since I managed up to 10 developers at one time for Verizon's electronic billing product for the entire footprint. In addition to managing developers we also ran the production unit. So please I am more than aware of 60 hour work weeks and stress of meeting very demanding deliverables in the IT world.

If he can't manage both than the website should note that timelines will not be met due to Work constraints.

It's called communication.

It's called communication.

Exactly, most of the criticism that Brent has received could have been avoided by him, had he replied to emails within a reasonable amount of time.

I worked both my former day job and my comic business for over 10 years.

It's not that hard to answer email.

The only part of the business when doing both is doing all the shows and having time to go look at collections.

You cannot be a half azzed comic dealer, you are either in or you are out.

:applause: