• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quality Comix: Can anyone reach Brent?

104 posts in this topic

This is the third or fourth such thread in the last few months. Can't be good for business.
But extremely bad form to speculate upon.

i have dealt with brent in the past too.

always great to deal with.

i have to admit though, seeing threads posted about 'not being contacted back' week after week does not look good for him.

This is the third or fourth such thread in the last few months. Can't be good for business.

How is anything in this thread speculation? I've done a small amount of business with Brent in the past and there were no problems. But when there's a recurring pattern of radio silence from a dealer, it should make anyone cautious about dealing with him.

I believe he was in Michigan last week looking at a collection and was going to pull some books for me. He may still be on the road.

How is anything in this thread speculation? I've done a small amount of business with Brent in the past and there were no problems. But when there's a recurring pattern of radio silence from a dealer, it should make anyone cautious about dealing with him.

It was actually an 'in' joke...., but as far as I know, it is still speculation.

It was actually an 'in' joke...., but as far as I know, it is still speculation.

I have not speculated on anything in starting this thread. I simply was inquiring if anyone on the boards was able to reach him. In addition to multiple pms and emails, I did try calling him. His mailbox is full.

I have not speculated on anything in starting this thread. I simply was inquiring if anyone on the boards was able to reach him. In addition to multiple pms and emails, I did try calling him. His mailbox is full.

:gossip: I was responding to shadroch

Cmon, this is a fairly common thread that pops up here and other areas of this forum.

And, it's the very reason why I am hesitant to buy anything else from Quality Comix.

...I know I wont again,...the last time I bought a book it took well over a month to recieve, and I didnt get a response to multiple e-mails inquiring about it for weeks,...this is not speculation,...just my own personal experience,..