• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few quick books. Some nice stuff. Peds, key, etc..

21 posts in this topic

This will be a short sales thread. I am going to post a few books for sale today. I am still plugging away at selling my books, and hopefully come winter I will be buying a house for my family and myself.

All forum rules apply. :takeit: unconditional gets the book. Feel free to PM offers though.

All books are shipped priority. Insurance is extra. Out of country will be exact shipping.

Any books that I know have been pressed or manipulated in any way will be listed as being such. I believe in 100% disclosue and will continue that practice.

Thank you for looking.

Avengers #4 CGC 3.0 C/OW pages. 1 small piece of tape on inside cover.

1st SA Appearance of Captain America! This is my personal copy bought 2 years ago from Hooks as a VG- or so. Regardless, I do not believe this book to be pressed, but can ask to be sure for any buyers.

$400.00 check or MO.

001-38-1.jpg

1st SA Appearance of Captain America! This is my personal copy bought 2 years ago from Hooks as a VG- or so. Regardless, I do not believe this book to be pressed, but can ask to be sure for any buyers.

$400.00 check or MO.

001-38-1.jpg

is there a waffle iron pattern on the back?

$400.00 check or MO.

001-38-1.jpg

lol

$400.00 check or MO.

001-38-1.jpg

:signfunny:

Tales From The Crypt #38 CGC 7.0 OW/W $250.00 Awesome Jack Davis cover! My only EC.. Not alot of data here, and I honestly think I am under pricing it.

001-39.jpg

(worship)

Ah... for some reason I was thinking the house purchase had already gone through. I'm surprised this hasn't sold with the price drive of this book the past year (and months especially). Really good looking candidate for Signature Series too--presentable enough but not so high grade that you'd risk a grade drop from handling.

$400.00 check or MO.

001-38-1.jpg

:takeit: per PM