Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you tired of hearing about? Part 2

Tired or hearing about something or someone?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Tired or hearing about something or someone?

34 posts in this topic

The crash (although CGG and Pressing are the current flavor of the month)...

I don't think there are enough crash threads. We only seem to get a good knock-down crash slugfest every other month or so. smirk.gif

My vote goes to the "kiss up to the BSD/wannabe BSD/major dealer" threads. Like, settle down, Beavis.

I forgot to put in the crash. I am such an insufficiently_thoughtful_person!!!!

OK, the crash automatically gets placed into the next round. foreheadslap.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

I just figured it got a bye due to all the write-in votes it received on your last poll!! gossip.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

I just figured it got a bye due to all the write-in votes it received on your last poll!! gossip.gif

Nah, I'm just brain dead today. boo.gif

Hey - I voted for 129 and 181 and thank you tremendously for the opportunity.

Make Poll 3 for the Crash and include "Holier Than Thou Preaching" as a category! thumbsup2.gif

Pressing

CGG

Ian's quest

Hammer

Trimming

Ebay spammers

Variants

anti-CGC

ASM 129

Politics

Shills

Hulk 181

Crash

893scratchchin-thumb.gifcool.gif Does this mean people are ready to revive the What Book Began the Bronze Age? discussion? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893blahblah.gif

...And just in time for the publication of the new Overstreet! cloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

My vote goes to the "kiss up to the BSD/wannabe BSD/major dealer" threads. Like, settle down, Beavis.

Good call. I can almost see the saliva hitting the keyboard in those love-fests.

Ah, to live a life so inconsequential that a guy with a pile of funny books is worthy of cult-like worship. insane.gif

Make Poll 3 for the Crash and include "Holier Than Thou Preaching" as a category! thumbsup2.gif

And don't forget to put "Morally Bankrupt Scammers Who Gleefully Rob Old Ladies" in there too! thumbsup2.gif

Just as long as you put in "Sanctimonious [!@#%^&^] Who Impose Their Morality On Others" in there as well! thumbsup2.gif

And don't forget to put "Morally Bankrupt Scammers Who Gleefully Rob Old Ladies" in there too! thumbsup2.gif

I agree - add Morally Banrupt Scammers who Gleefully Rob - Well Anyone!

Just as long as you put in "Sanctimonious [!@#%^&^] Who Impose Their Morality On Others" in there as well! thumbsup2.gif

Please see POV's post above. 893frustrated.gif