• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whet's Groupon deal of the day - Strange Tales #168 CGC 9.2

4 posts in this topic

Looking to sell this Strange Tales #168 CGC'ed 9.2 for less than GPA average today! As always, first :takeit: wins. Shipping is $10 via USPS with delivery confirmation anywhere in the US.

GPA Average - $105

Whet's Groupon Discounted Price - $95

sStrangeTales168.png

Wait, with Groupon I thought the seller was supposed to double the price, knock off 40% and then tell you what a great deal you were getting. :shrug:

Maybe I'm using the "Groupon" in the wrong context. I always thought it was a listing of great deals for buyers because the sellers knocked off some dollar signs from the original asking price in an attempts to sell more of it; and since it's also a buzz word (thanks to the recent IPO) it seemed fun to use it on these boards to try and generate some excitement for some books being sold at discounts. (shrug):grin:

Otherwise, from what you described, Chuck may already have the comic Groupon market cornered.