• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cool Stuff from the Office Floor

35 posts in this topic

OK, if you like Looney Tunes, get ready to have your mind blown.

This is circa 1938 and is an early incarnation of Elmer Fudd. It has the LSC copyright on it (Leon Schlessinger Company-before he sold out to Warner Bros.) and is just wild.

I only know of two that exist, and I have both (from very different sources). This one has lots of heavy paint, with some exceptionally minor scratches that can only be noticed when held to the light), and is slightly dull due to oxidation of the paint. A true vintage collectible (let's put it this way---there must be 1000's of the Porky's Duck Hunt linen book Overstreet erroneously reports as rare. There are only two of these known, so maybe say 5 total).

$750.00

office012.jpg

This glass is just tremendously cool.

A 1964 tall version "Superman to the Rescue" featuring Supes in an underwater scene rescuing a few poor souls. I have it next to the short version for comparison, and so the rest of the scene is visible.

These glasses were put out by Polaner Jelly in 1964. The tall versions are extremely tough to find compared to the short versions, and all of the scenes other than "Superman in Action" are difficult.

Asking $30

office001.jpg

Just found a second one of these.

Same condition, same price. $30 Y'know you want it, Greggy.

greggy don't buy glass.

Yeah if you gotta pay for it, she doesn't really love you..

Waitaminutehere....

Oh!!!

You said GL?

Nevermind then. :whistle:

This glass is just tremendously cool.

A 1964 tall version "Superman to the Rescue" featuring Supes in an underwater scene rescuing a few poor souls. I have it next to the short version for comparison, and so the rest of the scene is visible.

These glasses were put out by Polaner Jelly in 1964. The tall versions are extremely tough to find compared to the short versions, and all of the scenes other than "Superman in Action" are difficult.

Asking $30

office001.jpg

Just found a second one of these.

Same condition, same price. $30 Y'know you want it, Greggy.

:takeit: