• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should Chuck Rozanski be forced to resign from Mile High Comics?

95 posts in this topic

This has to just be the publicity photo for his Guinness book of World records attempt at "Oldest person to take a topless cellphone pic in the mirror" record (thumbs u

what insufficiently_thoughtful_person started this ridiculous thread? is he mental or just wanted to do a "Weiner"?

I find this thread to be incredibly well-thought out and informative. I couldn't be happier that this information was brought to my attention by the original poster. :slapfight:

what insufficiently_thoughtful_person started this ridiculous thread? is he mental or just wanted to do a "Weiner"?

Well, since Chuck emailed this pic to everyone on MH's mailing list, I'd say he outed himself. If he doesn't want someone to comment on it, then he shouldn't send it to thousands of people

I was going to use pictures from the guys over at Graham Crackers Comics...but they were too *spoon*ing ugly.

I was going to use pictures from the guys over at Graham Crackers Comics...but they were too *spoon*ing ugly.

You guys are brutal. (In a world where "brutal" means total buttholes)

Razz Chuck all you want but you'll never meet a nicer person.

Plus, this post about Graham Crackers is out of line.

Seriously?

Chuck brought this on himself but I don't see what this post has to do with anything?

1. I actually like Chuck and place orders from his website occasionally...but this picture was just begging for it.

2. hockeyboy13 is Jamie Graham from Graham Crackers Comics. Perhaps he should learn not to call people insufficiently_thoughtful_persons?

1. I actually like Chuck and place orders from his website occasionally...but this picture was just begging for it.

2. hockeyboy13 is Jamie Graham from Graham Crackers Comics. Perhaps he should learn not to call people insufficiently_thoughtful_persons?

lol

context is everything. It looked like a weird cheap shot to me too.

lol

See Comix, we can agree on something. (thumbs u

lol

See Comix, we can agree on something. (thumbs u

smiley-hug010.gif

lol everybodys a critic. Chuck is awesome.

Chuck just totally gained my respect. He simply doesn't give a . What a badaass.