• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should Chuck Rozanski be forced to resign from Mile High Comics?

95 posts in this topic

Holy Crud! From the latest newsletter! It's the unholy HotFlips / MHC / Neat Stuff alliance! :ohnoez:

Is it the Axis of Evil or Good Allies? I have no idea!

"That middle of the week trip aside, I am already scheduled to fly back to Long Island on this upcoming Saturday afternoon, as I have agreed to participate in a special warehouse buying even that is being co-hosted by my good friends Charles and Jeffrey Cerrito, and Mike Carbonaro. Charles and Jeffrey own Hot Flips Comics and Card supplies in Farmingdale, which is where Ashley and I store our convention purchases awaiting shipment back to Denver. Mike is a pop culture genius, with expert knowledge pertaining to just about any pop culture collectible from the past 100 years. Mike will be appraising and making offers on just about anything related to pop culture that you can haul to the Hot Flips warehouse, including (but not limited to) toys, cards, posters, records, movie material, old magazines, and even illustrated books. Mike is an amazing buying machine, so he can help you convert all kinds of cool stuff into cash!

My participation in the Hot Flips buying event will begin around 5 PM on Saturday, as my flight schedule does not allow me to get to La Guardia airport until 2:30 PM. Once I do arrive, however, I will be there not only to buy comics, magazines, and books, but also to just visit with readers of this newsletter. I will caution you that the Hot Flips warehouse is a little hard to find, and also geared toward storage rather than comfort, but this will still be quite a fun event. If you at all can, put a trip to Farmingdale on your schedule for later on Saturday afternoon. Ashley and I will stick around to meet you until 8 PM, so please do try to come by and see us, even if you don't have anything that you wish to sell. Ironically, this is my first-ever public appearance on Long Island..."

I always thought Chuck was just a dork......Chuck is officially a Tool now.

Lizards was right, the cows over the nipples are a nice touch.

He should have the udders wrapped around each nipple for full effect :thumbsup:

True,

No one takes a picture of themselves in the mirror for their own enlightenment

Same concept for his weekly column

does that comment also refer to the guy that started this silly thread? he took his own pix to show off his nipples i assume.

Sigh.

They're not cows. They're bears.

Really? :/ Have you tasted them?

Sigh.

They're not cows. They're bears.

Maybe if the Chuckinator would work out more they would look more like bears.

I just glanced at him and his smile made me wanna reach through my screen and biatch slap him to see if anyone was home. Besides Chuck's totem isn't remotely cool enough to have bears. (Granted, the Chuckster was savvy enough (and pretty cool IMHO) to buy a pretty, pretty, pretty nice OO funny book collection in his earlier life)

Great to see where some of his cheddar is going upon his most recent sales of some of his big dogs he had held onto. Why couldn't he just do the stereotypical buying a sports car or a motorcycle midlife crisis?

[font:Book Antiqua]

I wonder

how many half-naked pictures

of board member are running free on Internet...?[/font]

hm

If they are pics of board members it's not so much "running" as lightly jogging followed by heavy wheezing.

[font:Book Antiqua]

I wonder

how many half-naked pictures

of board member are running free on Internet...?[/font]

hm

If they are pics of board members it's not so much "running" as lightly jogging followed by heavy wheezing.

don't forget puking

True,

No one takes a picture of themselves in the mirror for their own enlightenment

Same concept for his weekly column

does that comment also refer to the guy that started this silly thread? he took his own pix to show off his nipples i assume.

Hey, Cornelius...shouldn't you be off somewhere grooming Zira or eating a banana?