• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First 10.0 !!

26 posts in this topic

I didn't really understand the "squat" thing but yes, Ricky is also an artist, but not a very good one.

I actually meant artwork that matches up to the covers Ricky claims to have done. Is any of his subsequent artwork look like it's the exact same guy?

I didn't really understand the "squat" thing but yes, Ricky is also an artist, but not a very good one.

I actually meant artwork that matches up to the covers Ricky claims to have done. Is any of his subsequent artwork look like it's the exact same guy?

Since the "split" Huerta has been very busy publishing many more high quality airbrushed paintings, although none for comics. It looks like he is going the route of Olivia or Boris rather than staying in comics. His new book which was published mid last year is called Better Nasty Than Sexy and can often be found on Ebay, sometimes in the mature section where it belongs. I did see one or two of Carralero's paintings after the split that looks like he is trying to copy Huerta's style. Although they look better than his old stuff, they are not nearly of the quality of anything Huerta has ever published. I don't think Carralero has been in the comics business since '99 or so. ----Sid

Yeah, those are very nice books. I think I have them also but ungraded. Chaos sure put out some nice books that I think deserves wider recognition. Too bad they went out of business. I think with my next batch of Modern CGCs I'll be sending in some more of those Chaos Premium cover books. Not to sell, but just to keep, just 'cuz, they're cool. ------Sid

Good Lord, her breasts look painfully swollen! She needs to get to a doctor, asap.

I'm personally going to reccomend massage therapy..... insane.gif