• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New CGCs just in--Spiderman/X-men Bronze High Grade

15 posts in this topic

My first batch ever came back and I was pleased overall. Here are the issues and they are all for sale:

ASM 146 8.5 ow/w

ASM 154 9.2 ow/w

ASM 155 9.4 ow/w

ASM 157 9.6 w

ASM 163 9.6 ow/w

ASM 238 9.4 w --first appearance of Hobgoblin (w/ tattooz)

ASM 298 9.4 w --first McFarlane Spider-man

X-men 93 9.2 ow/w

X-men 121 9.4 ow/w --first full appearance of Alpha Flight

X-men 123 9.2 w --spider-man appearance

X-men 124 9.4 w

X-men 128 9.2 w --first appearance of Kitty Pride

X-men 129 9.4 w

X-men 130 9.4 ow/w --first appearance Dazzler

X-men 131 9.6 w --2nd Dazzler

X-men 132 9.4 ow/w

X-men 134 9.6 w --Phoenix becomes Dark Phoenix

X-men 135 9.6 w --first Senator Kelly

X-men 140 9.6 w

I don't have prices b/c I'd like to hear from you all first. I'll consider CGC trades for any books gold/silver/bronze in 9.0 or better. This is my second post in the forum but I have nice feedback on ebay under "aquaboi."

I can get pictures soon, so let me know what you'd like to see.

Thanks,

David

Something tells me that greggy had better get cracking on my want list. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Or else..............? confused-smiley-013.gif

A guy comes on here, flaunting his CGC 9.4 and 9.6 Byrne X-Men's and you have to ask. I may have money, but I do keep to a strict comic budget. thumbsup2.gif

A guy comes on here, flaunting his CGC 9.4 and 9.6 Byrne X-Men's and you have to ask. I may have money, but I do keep to a strict comic budget. thumbsup2.gif

Maybe your "strict comic budget" prevents him from being motivated to fill your want list? confused-smiley-013.gif

I've been told that epson and HP scanners work best with CGC books, Canon scanners are the worst. I prefer to use a digital camera for CGCd books because you can capture the entire slab in one shot.

I have some scans from the scanner I was using. They are somewhat blurry but they show the books and their centering...pm me if you would like to see any of these. Otherwise I think I will stick with the digital scanner...

David