• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Weekly Questions

10 posts in this topic

Looking for everyone's opinion on where these books should fall. Do you feel these should be added to The Walking Dead Variant registry, or do you think these should have a registry of their own? I'm sure this topic will be interesting. I personally don't have an issue with the slabs being included with the variant registry, after all, the Image Firsts and Special Edition books are in there. Doesn't seem to far fetched that these second prints could be included. That's just my opinion, but everyone's view point is needed, so please state them.

It's a stand along series and would have it's own registry set similar to classic X-men vs Uncanny X-Men.

Yeah I agree. (An example from the GI Joe world would be GI Joe and Tales of GI Joe) It's a different series, reprints yes, but a different series altogether.

It's a stand along series and would have it's own registry set similar to classic X-men vs Uncanny X-Men.

+1

I am a huge WD fan and even I don't collect these...I think the whole set is ridiculous :sumo: . I have no issue with it having it's own registry but deff should not be connected to the other two 2c

+1

I am a huge WD fan and even I don't collect these...I think the whole set is ridiculous :sumo: . I have no issue with it having it's own registry but deff should not be connected to the other two 2c

The set does seem redundant, when you can just get the TPB to catch up on the back story. With the popularity, I guess I'd milk it for every cent too. :devil:

Thanks for the input (thumbs u

I've already asked Gemma to make a separate registry for the books. I figured everyone would lean that way, and I'm fine with it going either way.

:o:o:o:o stay on topic!!!

lol - Just kiddin' brother!!!

Thanks for the input (thumbs u

I've already asked Gemma to make a separate registry for the books. I figured everyone would lean that way, and I'm fine with it going either way.

:o:o:o:o stay on topic!!!

lol - Just kiddin' brother!!!

I love this forum :cloud9: