• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOTFLIPS Special......Because You Demanded It.......Mylars!!!!!!!!!!!!

87 posts in this topic

:takeit:

1 x Mylites 2 (Standard/Modern) 725M2

1 x E. Gerber 700 Full Backs BACKING BOARDS

CGC box

$18.50

Wow, if the 725M2'S are sold out please disregard the rest of my order - thanks!

CGC box

$18.50

I think the standard/modern's are the 700m2's. At least that's what I use on my moderns. I use the 725's on my silver/bronze (especailly the 20 cent marvel BA books).

Hey guys. Im not in the warehouse right now. Got a bad Migraine. I will check quantities tomorow when i get in. First come, first serve. I will take the orders in the order they were received. Thanks everyone,

Jeff

CGC box

$18.50

I think the standard/modern's are the 700m2's. At least that's what I use on my moderns. I use the 725's on my silver/bronze (especailly the 20 cent marvel BA books).

I buy the 725s. 700s are for current and are too small, I don't buy current comics.

Hey guys. Im not in the warehouse right now. Got a bad Migraine. I will check quantities tomorow when i get in. First come, first serve. I will take the orders in the order they were received. Thanks everyone,

Jeff

No worries, hope you feel better (thumbs u

I was going to order some mylars off your site tonight but I saw this thread first. Is this coming from a different stock, or if I ordered 725s off the site too, would they be out of stock as well?

914M2 - 5 packs - $60.00

725M2 - 15 packs - $93.75

775M2 - 1 packs - $6.60

700FB - 15 packs - $93.75

750FB - 1 packs - $6.60

20 regular long boxes - $59

We emailed about some of this today. I can pick them up Sat. I can pay cash then or Paypal now.

CGC box

$18.50

The "standard" size is the 725 one :thumbsup:

The numbers refer to the width of the mylar - for instance, a 725M2 is a Mylites2 that is 7 1/4" wide.

When you're pairing up the Mylites2 (or Archives) with the backing boards (either full-backs or half-backs), you pick a size that's one smaller than the bag - so, for the 725M2 bag above, you'd use either a 700HB or 700FB.

Btw, the reason the 725M2 is selling so briskly is because it's a great, all-round size - moderns don't feel too snug, and it handily accommodates copper, bronze, and, in a pinch, silver age books too.

Hi,

I'd like the following pending quantities remain of all. Also, it depends upon whether my friend placed an order with Gerber yesterday (I hope not). I'll be able to confirm by day's end. I hope that's ok.

Here we go:

775M2's=$6.60 (x17)

750HB's=$6.00 (x15) EDIT: This line should read 750HB's=$6.00 (x8) - I initially thought they came in 100 count packages.

750HB's=$6.00 (x2) EDIT: This line should read 750FB's=$6.50 (x2) - typo, my bad - sorry...

800M2's=$7.00 (x1)

758HB's=$7.25 (x1)

CGC Boxes=$6.00 each (x6)

I believe you're out of the following, but can I back order them, even if at normal prices? I'd like to combine it all and save on s&h.

725M2's=$6.25 (x4)

700HB's=$5.75 (x4)

CGC Flip-N-Stick Bags (100ct.) $10.00 (x3)

I'm in Canada.

Cheers!