• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Museum of Non-Visible Art Opens Its Doors

27 posts in this topic

Maybe the curator will give me 10 grand for a description and non-visible rendering of my ballsack.

Probably only a few hundred bucks. No matter how detailed the description they would still be able to tell that it is just a very small piece with little artistic merit.

Haters gonna hate.

I'm not hating on your ballsack, just the Non-Visible Art Museum's pay scale.

Maybe the curator will give me 10 grand for a description and non-visible rendering of my ballsack.

Probably only a few hundred bucks. No matter how detailed the description they would still be able to tell that it is just a very small piece with little artistic merit.

Haters gonna hate.

Well, I bet you I could at least get a really sweet description of 10,000 non-visible dollars!

Haters gonna hate.

Well, I bet you I could at least get a really sweet description of 10,000 non-visible dollars!

Imagine how many dollar.gif they would pay for a description of the Invisible Man's ballsack.

so this has over $12 grand pledged, but my project to help new artists make it is going to fall well short of the goal....

I guess you need the help of a movie star to make it worthwhile. :eyeroll:

i guess so. :sorry:

Shows how shallow many people are. Something meaninful gets left behind, but if a celebrity ooo's and ahh's over a wad of used TP, people get intrigued.