• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Museum of Non-Visible Art Opens Its Doors

27 posts in this topic

Maybe I could charge money for describing an Invaders vs. Nazis splash page or a Wolverine vs. Ninja splash page.

This has to be a spoof, isn't it?

I wish it were a spoof, but i suspect it is real.

Maybe I could charge money for describing an Invaders vs. Nazis splash page or a Wolverine vs. Ninja splash page.

This has to be a spoof, isn't it?

I wish it were a spoof, but i suspect it is real.

Looks real to me too.

I think James Franco is a freak. Sean, I get the feeling if he were on these boards he'd make Luxx look like Bruce Banner.

I will admit it, I have a man-crush on James Franco. He is a really interesting character, and is one of the most-educated guys in Hollywood.

Now don't question Franco again:

james-franco-.jpg

Maybe the curator will give me 10 grand for a description and non-visible rendering of my ballsack.

Probably only a few hundred bucks. No matter how detailed the description they would still be able to tell that it is just a very small piece with little artistic merit.

I will admit it, I have a man-crush on James Franco. He is a really interesting character, and is one of the most-educated guys in Hollywood.

Now don't question Franco again:

james-franco-.jpg

And he talks about Faulkner and pronounces Faulkner's Yoknapatawpha County correctly, so he can't be all bad. (thumbs u

Maybe the curator will give me 10 grand for a description and non-visible rendering of my ballsack.

Probably only a few hundred bucks. No matter how detailed the description they would still be able to tell that it is just a very small piece with little artistic merit.

Haters gonna hate.