• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions for Fright Night Film Fest July 22-24!!

19 posts in this topic

I am accepting submissions for the following Signature Series opportunity!

July 22-24, 2011 Fright Night Film Fest, KY

SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS JULY 15, 2011

*Yellow label slabs can be submitted

*Provide list of books and requested signatures for price quote.

*I will not be accepting sketch cover requests for Tony Moore, I may take a limited number of sketch card requests for him

*I will be accepting requests for non-SS items, PM with item information for price quote

*Celebrity signature fees will be billed at cost, all other fees will be quoted up front

Guests include:

Comic Creators

Mark Kidwell

Tony Moore TONY MOORE IS NOT SCHEDULED TO BE AT THE SHOW ANYMORE

Celebrity Guests (with some noted appearances):

John Carpenter- Halloween, The Fog, Escape from New York, The Thing, Christine, Starman, Big Trouble in Little China, Prince of Darkness, They Live, Escape from L.A., Memoirs of an Invisible Man, In the Mouth of Madness, Village of the Damned, Vampires

Henry Winkler- Mork & Mindy (pilot), Night Shift, Happy Days, The Waterboy

Robert Carradine- Revenge of the Nerds I-V

Larry B Scott- Revenge of the Nerds I-V, Karate Kid, Iron Eagle

Julie Montgomery- Revenge of the Nerds I, III, IV, The Kindred

Curtis Armstrong- Risky Business, Revenge of the Nerds I-V, Better Off Dead, Moonlighting, American Dad, Dan Vs.

Brian Tochi- Space Academy (TV series), Revenge of the Nerds I, III, IV, Police Academy 3, 4, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Leonardo (1990 voice), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze Leonardo (1991 voice), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III Leonardo (1993 voice), Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm (TV series), Starship Troopers Male Trooper (uncredited), The Iron Giant Additional Voices (voice), Johnny Bravo (TV series)

Donald Gibb- Revenge of the Nerds I, II, IV, Conan the Barbarian Osric's Guard (uncredited), Transylvania 6-5000, Bloodsport, The X-Files– Conduit (1993), Bloodsport 2,

Margot Kidder- Superman I-V, The Amityville Horror, Tales from the Crypt (TV series), Captain Planet and the Planeteers, Smallville

Dick Wieand - Friday the 13th: A New Beginning (1985)

Tony Cecere (Stuntman)- Link

Jim Kelly- Enter the Dragon

Michael Baldwin- Phantasm I-V

Larry Drake- Tales from the Crypt (TV series), Darkman, Dr. Giggles, Batman Beyond: The Movie (TV movie), Johnny Bravo (TV series)

Susan Backline- Jaws (1st victim)

Paul LeMat- Rock & Rule

Kane Hodder-

Candy Clark- American Graffiti, The Man Who Fell to Earth, Blue Thunder, Amityville 3-D, The Blob, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Patricia Albrecht- New Kids on the Block (TV series) Additional Voices (14 episodes, 1990)

Jackson Bostwick- Shazam! (TV series)

Walking Dead Zombie Stars- Keisha Tillis, Melissa Cowan, Addy Miller, Brittany Murphy

Jeremy Bulloch- Boba Fett

Martin Kove- Karate Kid I-III, Daethrace 2000 (1975), Rambo First Blood Part II, Tales from the Crypt (TV series)

Billy Zabka- Karate Kid i & II, just One of the Guys, European Vacation

Charles Edward Pogue- The Fly (screenplay), D.O.A. (screenplay / story), DragonHeart (screenplay / story), Kull the Conqueror (screenplay, 1997)

Albert Pyun - The Sword and the Sorcerer (screenplay/director), Cyborg (director), Captaon America (1990 director)

Fred Olen Ray-

More guests on the website.

Updated!

I am accepting submissions for the following Signature Series opportunity!

July 22-24, 2011 Fright Night Film Fest, KY

SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS JULY 15, 2011

*Yellow label slabs can be submitted

*Provide list of books and requested signatures for price quote.

*I will not be accepting sketch cover requests for Tony Moore, I may take a limited number of sketch card requests for him

*I will be accepting requests for non-SS items, PM with item information for price quote

*Celebrity signature fees will be billed at cost, all other fees will be quoted up front

Guests include:

Comic Creators

Mark Kidwell

Tony Moore

Jason Craig- Illustrated John Carpenter's "Asylum"

Celebrity Guests (with some noted appearances):

John Carpenter- Halloween, The Fog, Escape from New York, The Thing, Christine, Starman, Big Trouble in Little China, Prince of Darkness, They Live, Escape from L.A., Memoirs of an Invisible Man, In the Mouth of Madness, Village of the Damned, Vampires

Henry Winkler- Mork & Mindy (pilot), Night Shift, Happy Days, The Waterboy

Edward Furlong - Terminator 2, Pet Semetary 2, Green Hornet, The Crow: Wicked Prayer

Michael Biehn - Terminator, Aliens, The Abyss. Tombstone, Planet Terror

Jennifer Blanc -

Robert Carradine- Revenge of the Nerds I-V

Larry B Scott- Revenge of the Nerds I-V, Karate Kid, Iron Eagle

Julie Montgomery- Revenge of the Nerds I, III, IV, The Kindred

Curtis Armstrong- Risky Business, Revenge of the Nerds I-V, Better Off Dead, Moonlighting, American Dad, Dan Vs.

Brian Tochi- Space Academy (TV series), Revenge of the Nerds I, III, IV, Police Academy 3, 4, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Leonardo (1990 voice), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze Leonardo (1991 voice), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III Leonardo (1993 voice), Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm (TV series), Starship Troopers Male Trooper (uncredited), The Iron Giant Additional Voices (voice), Johnny Bravo (TV series)

Donald Gibb- Revenge of the Nerds I, II, IV, Conan the Barbarian Osric's Guard (uncredited), Transylvania 6-5000, Bloodsport, The X-Files– Conduit (1993), Bloodsport 2

Andrew Cassese - Revenge of the Nerds I, II

Linda Blair - The Exorcist

David Naughton - An American Werewolf in London

Margot Kidder- Superman I-V, The Amityville Horror, Tales from the Crypt (TV series), Captain Planet and the Planeteers, Smallville

Dick Wieand - Friday the 13th: A New Beginning (1985)

Tony Cecere (Stuntman)- Link

Jim Kelly- Enter the Dragon

Michael Baldwin- Phantasm I-V

Larry Drake- Tales from the Crypt (TV series), Darkman, Dr. Giggles, Batman Beyond: The Movie (TV movie), Johnny Bravo (TV series)

Susan Backline- Jaws (1st victim)

Paul LeMat- Rock & Rule

Kane Hodder-

Candy Clark- American Graffiti, The Man Who Fell to Earth, Blue Thunder, Amityville 3-D, The Blob, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Patricia Albrecht- New Kids on the Block (TV series) Additional Voices (14 episodes, 1990)

Jackson Bostwick- Shazam! (TV series)

Walking Dead Zombie Stars- Keisha Tillis, Melissa Cowan, Addy Miller, Brittany Murphy

Jeremy Bulloch- Boba Fett

Daniel Logan - Young Boba Fett

Martin Kove- Karate Kid I-III, Daethrace 2000 (1975), Rambo First Blood Part II, Tales from the Crypt (TV series)

Billy Zabka- Karate Kid i & II, just One of the Guys, European Vacation

Charles Edward Pogue- The Fly (screenplay), D.O.A. (screenplay / story), DragonHeart (screenplay / story), Kull the Conqueror (screenplay, 1997)

Albert Pyun - The Sword and the Sorcerer (screenplay/director), Cyborg (director), Captaon America (1990 director)

Fred Olen Ray-

More guests on the website.

The people in the list in the post above yours.

I didn't know if all of them are going to be signing, or if some/most of them were just guests (it is a film festival). I'm a new collector and I've never been to an event of any kind. But it's at least cool that your sarcasm got a laugh.

It can be a tough room but trust me it's all in fun. Typically if a person is not expected to be signing it wont make it to the list here on the boards, and sometimes people don't sign, but if you see it posted as an opportunity typically the listed will sign!

2c

It can be a tough room but trust me it's all in fun. Typically if a person is not expected to be signing it wont make it to the list here on the boards, and sometimes people don't sign, but if you see it posted as an opportunity typically the listed will sign!

2c

Cool, thanks.

I'm wondering if I should get my Walking Dead 1 signed. I haven't watched the show, but it appears none of the actors attending are major characters. Would you recommend signing or leaving that one alone?

I would get one of the photo variants or maybe the SDCC #75. They are cheap and look a lot like the #1. For an actual #1, I would only get kirkman and moore.

I would get one of the photo variants or maybe the SDCC #75. They are cheap and look a lot like the #1. For an actual #1, I would only get kirkman and moore.

I agree with that. I would add The Walking Dead Weekly #1 would be a good choice if you wanted that cover.

The people in the list in the post above yours.

I didn't know if all of them are going to be signing, or if some/most of them were just guests (it is a film festival). I'm a new collector and I've never been to an event of any kind. But it's at least cool that your sarcasm got a laugh.

It wasn't sarcasm. It was the only way I could think of to answer your question without sounding snide or condescending. I really would have broken it off if I were trying to be funny or sarcastic. But it's at least cool that your indignant response got me to explain myself after I answered your question.

It wasn't sarcasm. It was the only way I could think of to answer your question without sounding snide or condescending. I really would have broken it off if I were trying to be funny or sarcastic. But it's at least cool that your indignant response got me to explain myself after I answered your question.

Then I apologize that I took it the wrong way.

I agree with that. I would add The Walking Dead Weekly #1 would be a good choice if you wanted that cover.

I'm having a hard time deciding which comics most of those people would even sign. Are they all associated with any comics?

Then I apologize that I took it the wrong way.

Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games. :foryou: I think you are going to do well here.