• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philadelphia Comic Con - Sunday July 10

34 posts in this topic

Not going to make it. I can't justify the six-and-a-half hour one way drive. Since it's a one day show, I don't want to drive 13 hours in one day.

Where's your Buffalo spirit!

Where's your Buffalo spirit?

I would love to, but I have physical therapy today for frozen shoulder, and I don't think I'm gonna be up for the con. Hopefully the next one!

There were a lot of dealers there, a bunch of customers and a whole lot of golden age.

Bill had a ton of pulps at discount prices and

Dave had a bunch of Marvel Mystery and Captain America Comics for sale.

Admission was a pretty good deal for $3 and the hotel was pretty nice.

5923016017_e2069b1795_z.jpg

5923011195_31f794853b_z.jpg

There were a lot of dealers there, a bunch of customers and a whole lot of golden age.

(worship)

It was great seeing you there today BB :applause:

The pulps were well received and I think we sold well over a hundred of them, and a fair amount of comics from the boxes as well.

The best part is seeing friends and geeking out. And buying a book or two of course :)

:applause:

:headbang:

Not going to make it. I can't justify the six-and-a-half hour one way drive. Since it's a one day show, I don't want to drive 13 hours in one day.

It's here. Coming into town for The Hip show on the 30th along with some vacation time being a tourist and eating everything in sight!! Duffs, University Hots, Some Beef on Weck, Andersons, Ted's, just to name a few!

It's here. Coming into town for The Hip show on the 30th along with some vacation time being a tourist and eating everything in sight!! Duffs, University Hots, Some Beef on Weck, Andersons, Ted's, just to name a few!

I'll be at the The Hip show on the 30th too. It's a can't miss show.