• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any boardie in Alberta Canada?

25 posts in this topic

Dave used to have some nice keys, but he sold them in a cash crunch a couple of years ago to the owner of Comic King (Tyler?), I think. There was a SC #4 in the mix if I recall correctly.

As Dave said it is rather out of the way for those of us that live in Edmonton. What are you trying to pick up? As we currently have a postal strike here in Canada, it would also be something that sticks around until that is resolved unless you are willing to pay for Fedex or some other courier service. Is it big? small?

they are quite heavy and I think the cost to fedex 6 Fortress holders using 3 days Ground service is at least $60.

yes, it is the same Dave and it is a few fortress holdersI would like to buy. He agreed to ship them via Fedex Ground if I am willing to pay.

It's about 150 miles South of me. I do head that way a couple times a year and

would be happy to stop next time I do but don't wanna make a special trip.

I will also PM 4 other local boardies.

thanks...no rush at all. If he is trust worthy, then I don't mind the extra shipping cost as long as I can figure out who and how to pay him...sending cash in an envelope as he suggested isn't something I am willing to do.

...sending cash in an envelope as he suggested isn't something I am willing to do.

I'd laugh if someone asked me to do that.

Stranger things have happened.

lol