• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOW CLOSED

195 posts in this topic

MORE OF RUPP'S CGC 9.6 X-MEN RUN

After selling off the beginning of this run... theres really no need to keep the rest. :(

Lot prices comparable to current GPA, recent Comiclink sales and a little bit of eBay for good measure.

Lot prices are firm but includes boxed, insured & trackable shipping in the USA, all fees associated with selling these sweeties to you... and the Rupp seal of awesomeness !

:rulez:

- 1st :takeit: posted in the thread wins the lot and beats everything. You know this.

- Please be able to pay within TWO WEEKS.

- PAYPAL ONLY!

- FREE SHIPPING USA IF YOU BUY A "LOT".... SHIPPED ADDED IF YOU BUY INDIVIDUALLY.

- OUT OF USA MUST PAY FULLY INSURED, TRACKABLE SHIPPING & FULL POSTAGE. Sorry... you can always move here though :)

- No probies or meanies. :eek:

- PM's concerning price. Please limit PM's about prices to how wonderful they are and how much you would love to pay that price listed ;)

- Thread ckrapin totally allowed. Crying like a biaatch also tolerated.

I hate you right now.

Just think... that # 98 could have saved 5 years of my life collecting these :(

On the flip side... if they go to your house, then my life will have meaning again :grin:

I hate you right now.

Just think... that # 98 could have saved 5 years of my life collecting these :(

On the flip side... if they go to your house, then my life will have meaning again :grin:

lol

Got to take a break fellas and try to cheer up a little bit.

Might watch We Were Soldiers, Saving Private Ryan or Terms of Endearment to lighten my mood :(

Come on! Go for a cheer-me-up type movie like Jacob's Ladder.

(:

Might watch We Were Soldiers, Saving Private Ryan or Terms of Endearment to lighten my mood :(

(:

Braveheart ends well :banana:

(:

That's just cruel Bosco...I mean honestly, what are you thinking. How about a little compassion for your fellow collector :sumo:

Anyway, Rupp...check out The Notebook. It should lighten your mood considerably (thumbs u

:kidaround:

- PM's concerning price. Please limit PM's about prices to how wonderful they are and how much you would love to pay that price listed ;)

Just a quick threadcrap to state what wonderful prices you have listed. Good luck with the sale.

Just a quick threadcrap to state what wonderful prices you have listed. Good luck with the sale.

:D Many thanks sir!