• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOW CLOSED

195 posts in this topic

Speaking of confusing... Transformers 3 had so much going on... I didn't know who was in charge. After 2 hours and 40 minutes it didn't matter anyway. :)

Ok somebody fill me in... where we at?

You crazy kids ! I love you guys :)

Ok lets see whats going on around here hm.

One sec... got about a zillion PM's to answer which I'm sure have a lot to do with my asking about one wittle opinion over in the forums.

In response to your inquery about time payments. I need $ within two weeks or so of this threads end as stated up front... but if you need the four weeks to pay, no problem. Reason being... more school bills, books, wife and dog food.

You're a tough son of a B - but I like that about ya!

(worship)

In response to your inquery about time payments. I need $ within two weeks or so of this threads end as stated up front... but if you need the four weeks to pay, no problem. Reason being... more school bills, books, wife and dog food.

You're a tough son of a B - but I like that about ya!

(worship)

I still got a high grade Grendel # 1 and a 9.8 Grendel # 3 (that can be pressed to an 11.0) for your arse just waiting right here... matter o fact... I got my Diet Coke setting on that # 3 right now :)

LOT 9 - X-MEN # 127, # 128, # 129 - ALL THREE FOR $285

:takeit: per pm

^^ ! Many thanks sir!

The famous "Rupp River" pedigree collection appears to be going to stay together :)

I'm X-men frustrated and ready for bed. :sumo:

Stay up for a bit... you may be getting a PM from an interest party who wants to work with you on something :) ... oh and it aint me. But it may be later :)

I love that this is gonna get confusing, and fast!

You are 100% correct sir... but at least you know 100% of what you're going to get and 100% certain what the grade will be. :)

Stay up for a bit... you may be getting a PM from an interest party who wants to work with you on something :) ... oh and it aint me. But it may be later :)

Snake Eyes and I made you a pretty good Offer. We are 2 of your favorite customers...

Snake Eyes and I made you a pretty good Offer. We are 2 of your favorite customers...

You guys are part of the Rupp dogg pound for sure... problem is.... there is a posted $125 in this thread for the #130 which is $50 more than the offer of Snake.

Given... nothing is set in stone. I'm anxious to see what happens when I start posting duplicates. :)