• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOW CLOSED

195 posts in this topic

:ohnoez: Figure with a package already headed my direction it was a no brainer to add a fun book to the box. BTW looks like Paul and I worked something out. If you are agreeable, I will open a 3-person PM to see if we can perhaps arrange shipping to him as well as me :wishluck:

I can't believe you guys missed the Power Droid there... and my VHS copy of "Return of the Alien's Deadly Spawn" in its original Continental Video box.

Not to mention the dvd box sets of the "Traces of Death" series and the entire "Six Million Dollar Man" series there... only available from our friends at Time-Life. And to confuse you all more... one copy of "Terms of Endearment".

You all should see my music collection :)

Are you married? :cloud9:

I have "this odd man out" copy of X-Men # 144 here. I never had a #145 so I can't make a lot of three with this one... so lets have some fun and keep the thread a-hoppin'.

Lets do a cheapy regular ole' auction on it. Or as Paul would call it... a REVERSE-REVERSE auction :) Which is really just an auction... but made harder to understand due to extreme verbal rupp-mantics.

Got to put a price on it due to the rules... and I know there is a possibility it can be cracked & set under a marble slab and crunched to an 9.8 to a 10.0 or higher... even to an 11 if you put into consideration that there is a possibility that CGC has the right to change their grading scale at any time.

I also feel that if the events of the "Left Behind" book series comes true... then this book would go with the chosen. Which would make this, more or less, God's personal copy. He may be satisfied with it being what it is... a 9.6.

That realized... then the BUY IT NOW is set at an AGGRESSIVE... ONE INGOT OF PAMP SWISS .999 PURE GOLD (minimum ONE OUNCE). Please consult market rates for Swiss gold at the time of your purchase as they are in constant flux. You have to understand that I paid way to much for this book, and have got to recoup somehow.

But to be fair to everyone... and those who don't have access to Swiss gold... I think the auction process is the fairest route for this super nice CGC 9.6 X-MEN # 144.

BIDDING STARTS AT $1 ...

and ENDS at Midnight EST tonight (6/2/11) !

In the event of tie, which is also possible, winners have to duke it out in the street.

IMG_1933.jpg

I bid $26.57 :wishluck:

Dang I would have bid, but I though this was an old thread since it was supposed to end on 6/2/11

Dang I would have bid, but I though this was an old thread since it was supposed to end on 6/2/11

:o sorry sir... I must still be trapped in the matrix... you were the first one to catch it... so none of us know what month it is. :grin:

I can't believe you guys missed the Power Droid there... and my VHS copy of "Return of the Alien's Deadly Spawn" in its original Continental Video box.

Not to mention the dvd box sets of the "Traces of Death" series and the entire "Six Million Dollar Man" series there... only available from our friends at Time-Life. And to confuse you all more... one copy of "Terms of Endearment".

You all should see my music collection :)

Are you married? :cloud9:

Yep... and she frakin' hates me ;)

Ok fellas... been packaging packages all day and I'm about half way done.

Went thru the thread and placed individual prices for the books. Will still do free shipping on the LOTS... but individual books purchased out of lots, will have to have some shipping applied. :)

Can't do 43% off Paul ... so that one gets a :censored: .

Keep trying for the hm tho. I wish you would have sold me that #98 at $171 too :grin:

Rupp loves this guerilla warfare dealin' :applause:

Can't do 43% off Paul ... so that one gets a :censored: .

Keep trying for the hm tho. I wish you would have sold me that #98 at $171 too :grin:

Rupp loves this guerilla warfare dealin' :applause:

Can we get a recap. I can't go through 20 pages looking for original asking price. :baiting:

I'm at work right now good buddy... so I will try to get one up later for sir.

Most of the books are on the first 4 pages tho... that other 16 pages is pure unadulterated wheelin' and dealin' :)