• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOW CLOSED

195 posts in this topic

Well if they both pay shipping and insurance its almost the same as getting most of the other 25 then laying out for the shipping and insurance yourself...but I like sets and suck at math so do whatever you want :D

... you do suck at math... but dammit.... I FREAKIN LOVE YOU ! :foryou:

SHAVEN KEV :cloud9:

Course I guess if you bought all of them that would be a set too hm

:censored: or hm .... :censored: or hm .... :censored: or hm .... :censored: or hm ....

No Kidding. I'm at a set of 8 now. Where's the discount for multiple pick ups??

... thats where the hm comes in... you know... as in "things that make you go hm " :grin:

Ah the tables have turned on the Rupp...of course Paul and I could still split the 130-132 set :juggle:

Big sale in the works...RMA will not be denied and the is about to hit the fan :sumo:

:gossip: BTW Paul if you want to buy that lot as is, I will send you $75 plus $10 shipping to forward the #130 on to me (thumbs u

Ah the tables have turned on the Rupp...of course Paul and I could still split the 130-132 set :juggle:

Big sale in the works...RMA will not be denied and the is about to hit the fan :sumo:

:gossip: BTW Paul if you want to buy that lot as is, I will send you $75 plus $10 shipping to forward the #130 on to me (thumbs u

hm That would put me just under GPA. Not too shabby of a deal.