• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2011 Jerel Regret Sales Thread Hellraiser SS, Creepshow CGC 9.6 cL0sEd!

49 posts in this topic

Some cleaning going on to better tweak my focus...

Paypal only please(confirmed address too) and :takeit: wins it. $10(includes confirmation) shipping within the US only. Anywhere else, please PM me to work out an arrangement. I will combine shipping. I actually would like people to buy alot for easier and more secure packing. No Probation List members, Ke$ha fans, other troublemakers or time payments please. My Feedback Thread

Thank you for looking :hi:

Clive Barker's Hellraiser Limited Edition

in Signature Series 9.8

Signed by Clive Barker.

DSC03995Large.jpg

DSC03997Large.jpg

This one I bought peeing in someone else's pool. This was an one of kind Signed Edition in a Signature Series label in the highest grade of only one. I betting finding another one will never happen, unless you want a green label. My loss is your gain.

:news:

SOLD! to Mattp

$300

lol

Like you'd have a 9.6 :screwy:

:jokealert::foryou:

Well, not all 9.6's are awful. Take this one for instance.

Creepshow #nn in 9.6.

DSC04019Large.jpg

This probably will be the best conditioned copy that will turn up for sometime. I have searched for a couple years alone to verify this. This book is as perfect as it can be. I'm only offloading it because of the bad Joe Hill vibes at FCBD(he really has Stephen King's face, my 2c ) I got from it and I want to tighten up my set focus. My loss is your gain.

:news:

SOLD!

$300

Pitboss Rules!

Clive Barker's Hellraiser Limited Edition

in Signature Series 9.8

Signed by Clive Barker.

DSC03995Large.jpg

DSC03997Large.jpg

This one I bought peeing in someone else's pool. This was an one of kind Signed Edition in a Signature Series label in the highest grade of only one. I betting finding another one will never happen, unless you want a green label. My loss is your gain.

$300

hm

I would really love this book....

lol

Creepshow #nn in 9.6.

DSC04019Large.jpg

This probably will be the best conditioned copy that will turn up for sometime. I have searched for a couple years alone to verify this. This book is as perfect as it can be. I'm only offloading it because of the bad Joe Hill vibes at FCBD(he really has Stephen King's face, my 2c ) I got from it and I want to tighten up my set focus. My loss is your gain.

$300

(worship):cloud9:hm

lol

Creepshow #nn in 9.6.

DSC04019Large.jpg

$300

Jerel,

What are these Joe Hill bad vibes you speak of from FCBD?

Jerel,

It's too much to get into here on this thread really. All I will say, is support your local Signature Series witnesses or CAWs, they must really go through alot for their customers(lines, unruly people, signers, etc), I can only imagine. It's how I will probably proceed from now on out.

Wow Jerel!!! (worship)

I wish that Creepshow book was in my budget this month!!!!

culp.jpg

"Meet Steve. Fed up with the way things are going and wanting a high grade funny book, he decides to enter a liquor store, when his conscience comes into play..."

"You can go to Chris's, and hide there for days, shave your legs with TJ's unused razor blades". :baiting:

Jerel,

It's too much to get into here on this thread really. All I will say, is support your local Signature Series witnesses or CAWs, they must really go through alot for their customers(lines, unruly people, signers, etc), I can only imagine. It's how I will probably proceed from now on out.

And he really doesn't like slabbed comics... I had him sign a few cgc-encased #1s at an event recently and knew right away of his dislike...

"Let This Comic Breathe!"

Jerel,

And he really doesn't like slabbed comics... I had him sign a few cgc-encased #1s at an event recently and knew right away of his dislike...

"Let This Comic Breathe!"

Kinda takes the fun out of saying you collect graded comics. :(

I was proud of my Registry Set, but for the past couple months, I've been been up and down on it. I'll mourn my father, not some silly funny book. Thank you.