• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% OFF: Atom Age Keys-- Marvel Boy #1, Menace #11, Strange Adventures #9

9 posts in this topic

It's time to part ways with 3 scarce lower grade Atom Age key books that I've kept tucked away in my collection. :cry: The wife is making me cut down the collection... again...

All of the usual rules apply. Shipping will be free to the U.S. or Canada-- anywhere else contact me first and we'll negotiate the best shipping cost for you.

PMs are welcomed and will be considered, but as always :takeit: trumps any unannounced PM.

Scans and prices should be up momentarily...

MARVEL BOY #1-- 1st Marvel Boy (The Uranian) :news:SOLD!!!

GRADE: GD/GD+

NOTES: Tough book to find all around. This one lies flat. Cover still attached at the staple for now and hanging in there, but nowhere near the tightest. Page quality is good but tan. Obvious spine and edge wear. A few small to medium tears and creases. Some minor spine splitting. A few chips. A couple smudges. Front cover color is acceptable. Please review the scans very carefully and understand this is lower grade book.

PRICE: $180 Shipped. NOW $144 Shipped! :news:SOLD!!!

marvboy1vod.jpg

marvboy1b.jpg

MENACE #11-- 1st M-11 the Human Robot; Romita :news:SOLD!!!

GRADE: PR

NOTES: All around PR. Water Damage and Staining. Interior Page Soiling. Rolled Spine. 3" spine split on bottom. Staples rusty. Creases. Tears. A little fading. A couple smallish pieces out of the back cover. Take a good look at the scans. I've been looking for a higher grade copy for a couple years now and have decided to give up. Overstreet has this one ridiculously underpriced.

PRICE: $70 Shipped. :news:SOLD!!!

menace11.jpg

menace11b.jpg

STRANGE ADVENTURES #9-- 1st Captain Comet

GRADE: FR

NOTES: A few big problems with this one. First off, there is a large piece missing from the top right of the back cover (see scan). Secondly, there is a liberal amount of old tape/tape residue along the spine. There are also some pieces and chips missing from the front cover along the right edge. The interior is also likely attached to the cover via the few old pieces of tape, but it's done firmly so there might also still be some staple attachment left. Hard to tell. The spine is rolled. There are a few tears and creases. Page quality is decent, slightly tan, but very readable. Please take a close look at the scans.

PRICE: $125 Shipped. NOW $85 Shipped!

strange9.jpg

strange9b.jpg

MENACE #11-- 1st M-11 the Human Robot; Romita

GRADE: PR

NOTES: All around PR. Water Damage and Staining. Interior Page Soiling. Rolled Spine. 3" spine split on bottom. Staples rusty. Creases. Tears. A little fading. A couple smallish pieces out of the back cover. Take a good look at the scans. I've been looking for a higher grade copy for a couple years now and have decided to give up. Overstreet has this one ridiculously underpriced.

PRICE: $70 Shipped.

menace11.jpg

menace11b.jpg

Sold via PM. ^^