• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free CGC X-Men #211 to who ever can guess.......

45 posts in this topic

Now that I deleted all my other guesses that I didn't want. feel free to use them anyone else. My final answer is.

Hobbes from calvin and Hobbes.

Winner!!!!..."There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want to do"

calvin.jpg

I had this scene tattooed back in 1989...

Please PM grin.gif your Address for your prize....

Can you post a scan please? devil.gif27_laughing.gif

Now that I deleted all my other guesses that I didn't want. feel free to use them anyone else. My final answer is.

calvin.jpg

Sorry,..this is as close as you're going to get to my butt without buying me dinner first.........that is the picture though,...the colors are much more vibrant against my snow white skin.... grin.gif

I'd almost let you keep the book in exchange for a image of you scanning your azz while taking a photo of yourself doing it!

Oh forget it Greggy probably has one already. hi.gif

cloud9.gifangel.gif

calvin.jpg

Sorry,..this is as close as you're going to get to my butt without buying me dinner first.........that is the picture though,...the colors are much more vibrant against my snow white skin.... grin.gif

But is does the image now have wrinkles?

Up on E-bay now,...ending Sunday...remember,...a shill is a terrible thing to waste....

linkage

Bumperooni,....some of these books still at a penny folks....and the first person to reply they are only worth a penny dies....

Thanks Rocketeer,

Got the book today, and right away my son decided it would look good in his collection. So you just made the day of a 12 year old. But now I got to hunt for a graded Flash for my 9 year old. foreheadslap.gif