• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My girlfriend's latest custom figures - Super Boy, Steve Rogers, Earthworm Jim!

29 posts in this topic

Hey forumites!

I just wanted to share some pictures of the latest custom figures that my girlfriend completed. Having finished these, she's planning on working on some 12-inch figures and customizing them.

Here they are!

-1-1.png

ConnerKentjohncena.png

-2.jpg

Cap-SteverogerscapOrton.jpg

-1.jpg

Jim2.jpg

Jim3.jpg

Jim1.jpg

I've shown the Super Boy before, but it was worth it to show it again since Leena put together new pics for him.

The Steve Rogers Super Soldier figure was my idea so she could utilize the Randy Orton head.

The Earthworm Jim was something she was inspired to do when she saw how high another similar custom figure sold for on ebay, so she wanted to try and get some of that action! I pushed her to make an alternate head, which she ended up being really happy with.

Upcoming from her, she's trying to decide between a 12-inch Green Lantern or a 12-inch movie inspired Captain America.

Hey forumites

Upcoming from her, she's trying to decide between a 12-inch Green Lantern or a 12-inch movie inspired Captain America.

Green Lantern...

Does She sell them?

Cool. I don't collect figures, so I would like to see the " befores" to see how much detail was put into them.

Here's some pics she put together:

connerWIP.jpg

stevecapWIP.jpg

Hey forumites!

I just wanted to share some pictures of the latest custom figures that my girlfriend completed. Having finished these, she's planning on working on some 12-inch figures and customizing them.

Here they are!

-1-1.png

ConnerKentjohncena.png

-2.jpg

Cap-SteverogerscapOrton.jpg

-1.jpg

Jim2.jpg

Jim3.jpg

Jim1.jpg

I've shown the Super Boy before, but it was worth it to show it again since Leena put together new pics for him.

The Steve Rogers Super Soldier figure was my idea so she could utilize the Randy Orton head.

The Earthworm Jim was something she was inspired to do when she saw how high another similar custom figure sold for on ebay, so she wanted to try and get some of that action! I pushed her to make an alternate head, which she ended up being really happy with.

Are these foe sale?Is there a website?Some quality work for sure.